09 Busa to Harley

Have fun with your HD. I have both a 2000 Hayabusa and a Screamin Eagle Ultra Classic and love riding them both for two different reasons. Being on two wheels is what counts the most. They each serve a good purpose, at least for me.

I always figured that if I wanted a Harley, I'd start having sex with little farm animals and start watch me some Nascar.

It seems that more and more people are selling their busa's these days and buying Harley Davidson's or some other sort of machine...... Is there any kind of logic behind this pattern that we are seeing more and more often?

I can't speak for anybody else , But I have some issues with Back and hands so my reason was solely based on something more comfortable but still close to a Sport Bike type . I have owned 3 Harley's and they are decent bikes but needed more power and better handling / braking so this time around I went to Kawasaki and got a Concours 14 .

It seems that more and more people are selling their busa's these days and buying Harley Davidson's or some other sort of machine...... Is there any kind of logic behind this pattern that we are seeing more and more often?
It's all that dayum alumnim the govment keeps releasing in the atmosphere

Well you'll be glad to know that the split is suppose to be over, so go for the buell :poke:

Back