09 Busa to Harley

BusaBret

Almost......
Donating Member
Registered
Gonna sell my Busa and buy a Harley. Anyone looking for a mildly used Busa hit me up.

The way I see it, there will be less drama at a Harley rally.:poke: :rofl::lol:

:hide:

Gonna sell my Busa and buy a Harley. Anyone looking for a mildly used Busa hit me up. The way I see it, there will be less drama at a Harley rally.:poke: :rofl::lol: :hide:

Only problem is it'll be ALL working on bikes and no riding.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Only problem is it'll be ALL working on bikes and no riding.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Oh heck no, there will be none of that at MY rally. Only like minded folks on rideable Hogs can attend. The poser rally will be 2 weeks later:rulez:

Could be worse, I could get a Kawasaki:whistle: Wait a minute......A Kawi is on my short list of my next bike:down:

I swear, people... Somebody brings one Kawi back to the ranch and you'd think they poisoned the well.... :laugh:

Which Harley are you looking at?

Guess you won't need any of that braking experience since you won't be going fast anymore. LOL

Make sure you sell it to a friend or relative, so you can buy it back once you realized "what a big mistake have I done" :laugh:

I swear, people... Somebody brings one Kawi back to the ranch and you'd think they poisoned the well.... :laugh:

Which Harley are you looking at?

I am not looking at any Harley. I am considering a Ninja 1k as well as a BMW S1000r and Aprilia Tuono. My biggest drawback concerning the Ninja is I am scared someone might mistake me for an org moderator or something:poke:

:laugh:

I am not looking at any Harley. I am considering a Ninja 1k as well as a BMW S1000r and Aprilia Tuono. My biggest drawback concerning the Ninja is I am scared someone might mistake me for an org moderator or something:poke:

:laugh:

Good gosh man, you don't want that to happen! :rofl:

i own a Harley , but i love listening and participating in the bashing of these classic rides..:thumbsup:

harley.jpg

It seems that more and more people are selling their busa's these days and buying Harley Davidson's or some other sort of machine...... Is there any kind of logic behind this pattern that we are seeing more and more often?

Back