Almost there still lots left to do:

Remove some decals and stickers
Lower and stretch
Add the NOS electronics
Apply no cut frame sliders
Apply mirror block offs
Remove reflectors
Add DR2 Drag Chain and gearing
Add Carrozzia wheels....getting there...

100_3205.jpg

100_3207.jpg

100_3203.jpg

100_3204.jpg

Lower and stretch
Add the NOS electronics
Apply mirror block offs
Remove reflectors

why the Carrozzeria wheels and not BST Carbons???

Best of luck and thanks for documenting the build. We'll be out there but I'm just spectating. I'll keep an eye out for you.

Lower and stretch
Add the NOS electronics
Apply mirror block offs
Remove reflectors

why the Carrozzeria wheels and not BST Carbons???

We are at about $2900 in parts right now. I think the Carrozzeria's will serve the purpose without the extra expense. I have put BST's on my last three bikes. Great wheels but we are trying to build three seperate bikes on a really low budget and trying save for all the traveling cost this year.

Best of luck and thanks for documenting the build. We'll be out there but I'm just spectating. I'll keep an eye out for you.
Cool, stop by and say hello. I think we are staying at the track this year... :beerchug:

May be quiet now - but I'll bet it will scream nicely wfo. (I have a Yosh TRC on a Gen II FZ1 and it sounds like an Formula One Engine on boil..)

May be quiet now - but I'll bet it will scream nicely wfo. (I have a Yosh TRC on a Gen II FZ1 and it sounds like an Formula One Engine on boil..)
At idle its pretty quiet crack the throttle she wakes up pretty fast...doing a dozen heat cycles then we will see whats there. The other big bore has a sidewinder so I am use to hearing that deep rumble. :beerchug:

A sound clip with a 1441 CC @ R55, with just a base map...

th_100_3250.jpg

Last edited:
R55 Full exhaust just came back from Jet hot. Had the exhaust coated Gloss Black. Now that exhaust is back we can get started on the other mods.

Will keep you posted. :beerchug:

Did the coating co remove the Yosh decal and re-rivet it for you?

Thanks

:brave:

Back