My 08 Busa Project is done.. For now

ChrisSK

Registered
My Project is complete now, and she still only has 7 miles on it.. But today it's in the 50's, so I'm gone!

I finally got the fender put on, and let me tell you, the pictures do not do it any justice whatsoever. In person, the thing looks sick.. But it is missing something, more airbrushing on the fairings!
biggrin.gif

Anyways, She's done for spring, the carbon fiber rear hugger is on as well, and that came out pretty good too.

Wanted to thank Jay (www.myspace.com/xspaint) for coming up with this, since I really gave him NOTHING to work with, all I told him was I wanted some fire, carbon fiber, and checkered flags.. Not to mention, I just gave him a black fender, which had no color on it at all, he had to match it off of pictures and paint codes. The guy is truly talented, Nice job dude! I'm trying to get him to join so he can give you guys some ideas for our bikes..

Parts include:
Yoshimura R77 Full Race - Carbon
Xenon King 5000K HID Kit
HPC Carbon Fiber Rear Hugger
Custom airbrushed front hugger - (www.myspace.com/xspaint)
Competition Werx Fender Eliminator

On to the pics, shot these with the 30D, which I think I am starting to get the hang of.. But damnit, you can see every piece of dust on it :curses:

The entire gallery is here : http://skiewert.com/csk/bikes/busa/spring_08/

busa_done08.jpg

busa_done16.jpg

busa_done17.jpg

busa_done12.jpg

busa_done06.jpg

busa_done19.jpg

busa_done24.jpg

Thanks again Jay!!! Helmet coming soon.

Looks good, but you're right it does need some more airbrushing!
ThumbsUp.gif

I like the checkered flag paint.... but then again I just like checkered flags
cool.gif

The 08'busa really looks better with some color on the front fender. Nice job.

Looks  
SHOCKED.gif
Nice
ThumbsUp.gif
! Maybe you could do a paint ripping off effect showing a checkerd flag underneight on the main body  
winkold.gif
. I mean, "It's Only Money"  
laugh.gif
Right  
dunno.gif

Back