07 busa- kickstand mod needed??

joe0523

Registered
just wondering if anyone knows if the kickstand mod is needed on an 07 and if the HID kit is as big of a difference as the older models. thanks

Not really "needed" but highly recommended. To my knowledge no changes have been made to the stand for '07. I rode my bike for 2 years with an un-modded kickstand and never had an issue. Eventually I had to swap it out only because I lowered the bike.

As for the second question ... are you asking if HID lights on an '07 make as big of a difference as it does with previous models? If so, I believe it'll be the same as the lighting system has changed very little, if at all, since '99.

Big difference? You be the judge?

Brights___Dims.JPG

You will get differing opinions on the kickstand mod, but most will recommend it. As for HID - I was one of thost that HID would never make*that* much difference, but WOW!!!

I installed HID earlier this year and wished I would have made it one of my first mods! I've had many people comment on how bright they are during the day - they could really see me! At night - it's like 'nite sun'! Definitely go with the HID! And, like DO3, I recommend the 6000K. XenonKing is a Board Sponsor - he'll hook ya up.
wink.gif

Back