Should the Busa lean this far on the kickstand?

turn your wheel to the right and it will reduce the angle. I've seen other look like that too. I always think their bike is gonna tople over:laugh: Now I'm surprise to see that shinko on a factory height or even a pos. +1 bike. Did you have that tire put on?

It leans to far unless it has a +1 link on it.. :thumbsup:

Exactly. Mine leans that far, and I have the +1's on the back end. :oldcool: After a while, you simply stop noticing. I clean the pivot and keep it greased for the least amount of stress to the bolt and surrounding bracket assembly. The stock stand is more than capable of holding. :super: Now, I wish someone would offer up a stock stand 1" longer....and that would suit me fine.

no it doesnt. the more it leans the more weight is on the kickstand. so if you park in say a soft spot of blacktop it is more likely to fall over.

Seems a bit much to me for stock....

0101055.png

It does look like the kick stand has been tweaked(pic) ,know anyone near-by you can compare with?Based on that pic your bike will levitate:rofl: with the mod!???good luck:beerchug:

You guys are good. I didn't even know that was a Shinko tire - never even checked it - just saw it had good tread. It's a 180/55ZR17 model 73ZW. Looking on the web I see that Shinko used to Yokohama, but other than that I don't know. Maybe it's a pretty cheap tire the former owner put on to hide the drag racing he was doing on the old tire! :(

I don't think this tire would have ever hit my radar screen if I were shopping, but the reviews on the net aren't too bad.
Shinko Stealth Tire Review - Motorcycle USA

Back