'06 Limited

looking at that seat again, WOW !!!!! That just looks SOOOOOOO GOOD !!! It sets the frame off NICE !!
bowdown.gif

I see that Mr. Busasweety already posted but let me just add that in the area where we live and travel we never see any 06LEs  Rarely a Busa at all.  We had a great time when we met up with LCB, Kennym4 and several other Busa riders....what was also great was having I think it was 4 or 5 '06LE all together. Hey, LCB still have the pic of all of us??? Share if you do?
Anyway, we wondered the same thing for quite some time about how many '06 LEs were made, we settled into the thought that as long as they made two we were happy.......But Thanks to limited06busa for the stats. Also gmmech07 Great looking picture, gear, bags and over all '06LE Look.

013.JPG

Awww, I was gonna take credit for the sweet lookin busa with beetle bags. . . Lol. Jk. But it is nice! Now I just gotta get mine back on the rd. . .

You mean they made more than just one? I thought I had the only one, which is why it is limited. Doh, those lying bastards.

Suzuki should have them NUMBERED if they are truly LE.
like a SALEEN MUSTANG or other car company's.
Jon(Loomis).

Completely agree about numbering LEs. Why wouldn't that be done? I was surprised to Not see a numbered plate tucked in somewhere on our bikes when we bought them.
dunno.gif

Back