'06 Limited

Zoinks!

Registered
So, I've had my '06 limited for about a month now, and I've been trying to figure out just how limited they are, and I can't find it anywhere!
banghead.gif
Does anyone know how many they made?

Don't know but I did notice that the 07s got the 06 LE's frame. Kinda nice having the last Gen1 LE. Maybe it will be worth ten bucks more in fifty years!
biggrin.gif

lawley1_R1_028_12A__Small_.jpg

They ain't all that limited !!!  I fell for that too !! Then I found out it just ment I had a black frame ? Even had the salesman tell me "take it easy, you're not just on a Busa, you're on an LE Busa" !! I was like, Yeah you know it !
argue.gif

I kinda thought I was gonna get that answer, but oh well.
blush.gif
They may not be that limited, but at least they are around here. Lol I'm sure other people in SC have em, but I've never seen one. That's good enough for me!
super.gif
Haha.

blush.gif
  They may not be that limited, but at least they are around here.  Lol  I'm sure other people in SC have em, but I've never seen one.  That's good enough for me!  
super.gif
 Haha.
I hear yah, and what do you expect, everybody is going to want the fastest color anyway !!

zzwhip.gif
AM -->
kennym4 @ Oct. 10 2007 said:
1197625[/ATTACH] AM]
blush.gif
They may not be that limited, but at least they are around here. Lol I'm sure other people in SC have em, but I've never seen one. That's good enough for me!
super.gif
Haha.
I hear yah, and what do you expect, everybody is going to want the fastest color anyway !!
So why did you get White?
Because they were out of blue.
whistling.gif

zzwhip.gif

When I was looking for the 06 LE most of the dealers only got 1 or 2 06 LE's, and I called pretty much every dealer in Louisiana, Mississippi area, not to sure on other states. I did get to meet with some other BUSA riders that wanted the 06 LE and none were left to buy. I got lucky I guess, and found one still in the crate paid $10,130 out the door w/HJC flip up helmet and Joe Rocket 4.0 jacket. I wanted the 06 LE because of the visability from a cagers perspective... Don't know how true but I heard from more than a couple of dealers say they made 500 06 LE's....

Some say there limited, some say there not but I tell you what is limited and that's the matching gear for the bike. Thank GOD, I got mine early enough to get the matching helmet, mesh jacket and leather leather jacket. Trying to find that helmet now is worse than looking for a needle in the haystack. I don't even think Shoei made enough of these helmets to match before discontinuing them. The jackets are a little easier to still find.

Hayahelmet.jpeg

I have been lucky/unlucky enough to require two of them.

Between them, I have logged a spectacular 30k miles.

Here's a pic of #2 taken 06OCT07, on CA243, on what we refer to as: The Idyllwild Run...a day-trip from San Diego; 10-12 hours of spectacular canyon twisties and some of the most gorgeous scenery you could ask for...

Scar_on_10_6_07.jpg

I tried to get that helmet and It was out of the quetion, even shoi nor susuki had them, tried a bunch of warhouses and NO way!

I en up getting an Arai SETE, it's a prety good match with the bike!

Some say there limited, some say there not but I tell you what is limited and that's the matching gear for the bike. Thank GOD, I got mine early enough to get the matching helmet, mesh jacket and leather leather jacket. Trying to find that helmet now is worse than looking for a needle in the haystack. I don't even think Shoei made enough of these helmets to match before discontinuing them. The jackets are a little easier to still find.
Yea, I've never even seen that helmet. I've seen the other colors, but not the white. I'm fixin to get the leather jacket in a couple weeks. What mesh one are you talkin about? Do you have a pic? I don't think I've ever seen it, either. I got an HJC CL-SP helmet. Matches pretty good, I think.

1010071706.jpg

Back