'06 Limited

There has been talk of a possible white 08 offered in europe this year.  Maybe the helmet will spring up again.

Just trying to give you guys some hope.
That would be nice.  But hey, at least if my hopes get crushed, now I know who to blame and who deserves the whoopin!  
boxing.gif
 Lol.  Just kiddin.

When I was looking for the 06 LE most of the dealers only got 1 or 2 06 LE's, and I called pretty much every dealer in Louisiana, Mississippi area, not to sure on other states. I did get to meet with some other BUSA riders that wanted the 06 LE and none were left to buy. I got lucky I guess, and found one still in the crate paid $10,130 out the door w/HJC flip up helmet and Joe Rocket 4.0 jacket. I wanted the 06 LE because of the visability from a cagers perspective... Don't know how true but I heard from more than a couple of dealers say they made 500 06 LE's....
Hell, last May 5th I had a limited edition white, white busa jacket, daylight, white helmet, daylight.....and still got rear ended by a woman that was talking on her phone with no car insurance. She also caused a tore of my left leg ACL on knee. So after I got my blood money from insurance company I went and bought me a ALL BLACK BUSA.....hell if they are going to hit you with a white bike, I might as well get me a black bike.....since it does not matter now days of the color.
I just meant colors in general. White is most noticeable out of all the 06 colors. DID NOT say you won't get hit by an idiot not paying attention... If you had 2 BUSA's riding together one white the other a darker color, the white would get noticed first (in most cases)...Lighter or brighter colors always stick out..

I know of 4 here In Montgomery Alababa and one was totaled so 3 left that I know of.I love mine and it is the fastest color
beerchug.gif

100_0239.jpg

When I was looking for the 06 LE most of the dealers only got 1 or 2 06 LE's, and I called pretty much every dealer in Louisiana, Mississippi area, not to sure on other states. I did get to meet with some other BUSA riders that wanted the 06 LE and none were left to buy. I got lucky I guess, and found one still in the crate paid $10,130 out the door w/HJC flip up helmet and Joe Rocket 4.0 jacket. I wanted the 06 LE because of the visability from a cagers perspective... Don't know how true but I heard from more than a couple of dealers say they made 500 06 LE's....
Hell, last May 5th I had a limited edition white, white busa jacket, daylight, white helmet, daylight.....and still got rear ended by a woman that was talking on her phone with no car insurance. She also caused a tore of my left leg ACL on knee. So after I got my blood money from insurance company I went and bought me a ALL BLACK BUSA.....hell if they are going to hit you with a white bike, I might as well get me a black bike.....since it does not matter now days of the color.
I just meant colors in general. White is most noticeable out of all the 06 colors. DID NOT say you won't get hit by an idiot not paying attention... If you had 2 BUSA's riding together one white the other a darker color, the white would get noticed first (in most cases)...Lighter or brighter colors always stick out..
No problem Bro...I was just trying to convey that I was agreeing with you when I fist bought the 06 LE White Busa. Thinking they got to see me. I am still to this day can't believe that I was rear ended. I actually missed the White Busa....I think they are great looking bike. I still get tears in my eye when I see pictures of it.

out of all the colors I see more 06 LE

seen this one at a bike night last week. this was 1 of 2 busa's, the other was mine also a 06LE.

06le.jpg

Apparently they are not that limited. I have seen 5 of them in my local area which is alot more than seeing 5 of any other kind.

Sad to report I just got rid of mine.

Waiting on the new Busa........or a C109.......or the B-King or maybe I'll build a sand rail or manx dune buggy.

I got my 2006 LE in june of 06. Dealer said they would throw in the matching helmet. After waiting 2months I gave up and had them give me the same helmet (RF1000) in the diabolic paint scheme. i like it. I see the limited busa helmets on ebay once in a while for outrageous amounts. Usually in small sizes. The 2006 LE color scheme is what sealed the deal on my busa. I love the look of it, especially with the matching second look bra and seat covers.

I got my 2006 LE in june of 06. Dealer said they would throw in the matching helmet. After waiting 2months I gave up and had them give me the same helmet (RF1000) in the diabolic paint scheme. i like it. I see the limited busa helmets on ebay once in a while for outrageous amounts. Usually in small sizes. The 2006 LE color scheme is what sealed the deal on my busa. I love the look of it, especially with the matching second look bra and seat covers. I live in northern michigan. I have never seen another Le in white and hardly any other busas period.

Back