How Many 2005 Limited Edition Busa's were made?

GNBRETT

Registered
Anyone have an idea of how many 05 Limited's were made in Gunmetal Grey? Cant seem to find that info on the internet. Thanx....

Nobody really knows how many LE's of a given year were made. Its not possible to De-code the VIN like on classic cars. We've been through this a few times regarding the 06 LE's. Although the LE cost more new, that extra cost isnt carried over in the resale market. As long as you enjoy it, you set. :thumbsup:

Roger that. thanx. I was contemplating painting mine black but the gunmetal grey is sorta growing on me. but ur right it doesnt seem to make the bike any more valuable. I would have thought there would be some record some where mentioning how many were produced in a certain color.

I have had many Turbo Regals and there were always exact numbers how many colors were made for a particular model each year. I just assumed bikes would be the same. guess not.

Here's mine.

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0048-1.jpg

You can contact Suzuki USA and they will call you back. I did that when I had my '03 Anniversary edition; 1600 made for worldwide dist. Also checked for a friend who had a copper n silver '99 and 1300 were made.
I have an '05 LE too but have not bothered to contact them about the number made.

You can contact Suzuki USA and they will call you back. I did that when I had my '03 Anniversary edition; 1600 made for worldwide dist. Also checked for a friend who had a copper n silver '99 and 1300 were made.
I have an '05 LE too but have not bothered to contact them about the number made.
ok. sounds like a good idea

Back