05 Busa Dyno

Our 89 here is ethenol blended. Its says less than 10%, will this effect anything?

For shids & giggles once I used 76's 100 octane OMG!!! Talk about a bat outta hell, but at $7.00/ gal I could afford to do it once.
blush.gif

beach_003.jpg

I will try the 87 you recommend JC and see if there is any knocking. If not, Ill be more than happy to use the stuff. Last thing I want is detonation tearing my baby up! Im still kinda getting used to the bike, it loves to power wheelie in 1st & 2nd, but I absolutly love the bike! Tons more fun than my old 02 ZX7R!!! Gunna try the dragstrip soon. Any advice? Thanks!

100 octane slowed my bike down on a stock motor...

And 87 will not make a stock c/r Busa ping or knock... I use 93 pump in my 13.5 c/r 1397...

100 octane slowed my bike down on a stock motor...

And 87 will not make a stock c/r Busa ping or knock...  I use 93 pump in my 13.5 c/r 1397...
Sweet. I am really wanting to bump the CR up on the Bus. If I do, I will probably go with a 1397 also. F THE ZX-14!!!!
We will need these 1397's (stock head) to run with the new 14R's i think...

A ported head 1397 will make around 210rwhp (with good cams) but right now i am only at 195...

Mick at ECS Dyno knows his stuff. He is a good friend of my little bro's. For those of you that don't know ECS..Mick owns (last I heard) the fastest Busa on the west coast. (non turbo)

My brother rode several of Micks bikes when he lived down there. (kid has way more talent than I @ the strip) I'd love to get my Busa down there and have him give it the once over...

Back