04's color combos

would like to see the black/purple in person might be cool i like purple .........purple and silver yea that would be cool !! :cool:

Black and purole is alittle to dark for me. the blue and silver on the other hand. But always good to see them in person

Black and purple is alittle to dark for me. the blue and silver on the other hand. But always good to see them in person

I know what you mean, it sounded bad but the pictures don't look too bad. Black/purple might be alright.

Glad I didn't wait for the 04's then...I'm very pleased with my silver/gray '03!! :D

I think they think these bikes are perfect or something. They haven't upgraded the performance at all. Now all these 1000's are on our a$$!!!!!!!!!! I'm not really feeling the paint schemes this year either. I think they should have taken a poll for colors. We could've come up with something better than that! :rant:

I already have Blue/Silver and we know that's a winning combination. I like the concept of Black/Purple. It might be similar to the '02 Black/Blue. But isn't the key question....what are they doing with the graphics? If they leave it the same as '03, that might be boring. I will have to see in person.

When do pics come out?

I think the purple & black bike should be called the "Barney Bike." :tounge:

The blue / silver isn't too bad..... but I am glad I have a black 02 LE. :D

Postal.

Back