Which 04?

Crazeecooter

Registered
What color should I get? The black and purple looks badass but I bet it's a bitch to keep clean. The blue and silver is nice but real easy to keep clean also more common. The red is too much red. Which one?

I personally like the Blus/Silver the Best. NICE
biggrin.gif

I am with the blue/silver as well. Or the canadian black/blue, I believe that is the canadian version.

actually, you can still get a canadian version....I forget who you can check. I think it's dezzy....try pm-ing the dood.

Buying from CANADA is an option, this is copied from the original post!

{{POWER CYCLE
Address 3140 WALKER ROAD
WINDSOR, ON N8W 3R5
Phone (519) 969-2339
Fax (519) 969-5825
E-mail: powercycle@bellnet.ca

Just ask for IGGY and tell him you heard about it on a bike forum. If you have any questions just shoot him an email and he can hook you up. If you are not within driving distance of Ontario than he will ship it to you. All prices include everything to get it titled/licensed in the USA. Brokerage $32+/- Duty cost $200+/- and shipping FEE depending where you are at Est. $300-500. If you can pick it up you will save a lot more than your local dealer. The prices are always changing because of the Canadian exchange rate but it is worth the time to check it out.

For those that don't know about the different colors available.

Hayabusa: US colors plus, Limited Edition Solid RED and Black/Blue.
1k/750/600: 1 of each color different if you don't want a Busa.

I just wanted to put the info. out for people that are getting messed around by there local dealer. If you have any questions just shoot him and email.}}

Canadian Black/Blue or Blue/Silver is the only way to go if you ask me. Black/Purple looks good but just doesn't do anything for me. I haven't seen the RED in person so that's still up for debate.

Give IGGY a call, they will ship it to your front door! I bet you still come out better than your local dealer.

Josh
blues.gif

Link to CANADIAN colors! The LE GSXR1k looks HOT all Black. They have some better pics of the SE RED HAYABUSA also!

Enjoy: http://www.suzuki.ca/en/bike/supsport.cfm

Buying from CANADA is an option, this is copied from the original post!

{{POWER CYCLE  
Address  3140 WALKER ROAD
WINDSOR, ON N8W 3R5  
Phone  (519) 969-2339  
Fax  (519) 969-5825  
E-mail:  powercycle@bellnet.ca  

Just ask for IGGY and tell him you heard about it on a bike forum.  If you have any questions just shoot him an email and he can hook you up.  If you are not within driving distance of Ontario than he will ship it to you.  All prices include everything to get it titled/licensed in the USA.  Brokerage $32+/-  Duty cost $200+/- and shipping FEE depending where you are at Est. $300-500.  If you can pick it up you will save a lot more than your local dealer.  The prices are always changing because of the Canadian exchange rate but it is worth the time to check it out.

For those that don't know about the different colors available.

Hayabusa:  US colors plus, Limited Edition Solid RED and Black/Blue.
1k/750/600:  1 of each color different if you don't want a Busa.

I just wanted to put the info. out for people that are getting messed around by there local dealer.  If you have any questions just shoot him and email.}}

Canadian Black/Blue or Blue/Silver is the only way to go if you ask me.  Black/Purple looks good but just doesn't do anything for me.  I haven't seen the RED in person so that's still up for debate.

Give IGGY a call, they will ship it to your front door!  I bet you still come out better than your local dealer.

Josh
blues.gif
Someone told me the Canadian bikes were poop. Don't know why they would be any different. What is this jackass talking about?

Someone told me the Canadian bikes were poop. Don't know why they would be any different. What is this jackass talking about?
Ah....ya....he doesn't know what he's talking about. They are built in the same factory! The Canadian ones could even be rarer because of the limited colors available.

Now that I have seen some decent pics, the RED SE looks pretty HOT!
super.gif

I do like the ALL BLACK GSXR-1000 also!
super.gif

super.gif

Thanks, G-Busa. That's the one I was looking for. Crazee...there's your hook-up. It wouldn't hurt to give the guy a call. If you're really into it, I think you can get yourself a rare color one.

But then again...it's up to you.

silver blue.........I miss my 01...that was a sweet color combo.....
PS: Sean....how is she???

Only difference I know of between the US and Canadian edition is the gauge cluster and the government bullshat stickers.

Oh BTW - don't you guys dare be stealing all our SE's !!!
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Back