'04 'busa color choice

I guess it wasn't my imagination that the red actually had pink tint to it
smile.gif

First time I went to a local dealer they had the red one back in the garage area with sodium style lighting. Yuck...that thing had a hot pink look to it.

A few days later I stopped by to see if they got a blue/silver model yet and the red SE was on the showroom floor. Under the fluorescent lighting it looked like a different bike...nice solid cherry red. I considered buying that one but they wouldn't deal on it.

Went to another dealer to buy my blue/silver model, I mentioned something to the sales manager about the red model and he came back with "you mean the pink model?"
smile.gif

I've yet to see one outside in real daylight so I'll hold back on the opinion that it's pink.

Ninja Eater got it right...get the one YOU want!

smile.gif

I'm still thinking............................................

Those wheels sure look nice flyboy!!!!!!

I did have the red one hauled outside on a sunny day to see if it showed pink.  It seemed red outside with more of a metallic sheen to it........

The blue/silver is also a great color.  Almost as flashy as the red!!

bomb.gif

bomb.gif

bomb.gif

decisions decisions........................:bomb:
I saw a red one for the first time today as it cruised by Ron Jon's surf shop.  It was sunny out and I could see the pinkness.  Didn't care for it.....  Go for black/purple
smile.gif

bomb.gif

bomb.gif

I would go with the fastest Blue/Silver but if you dont want the fastest then get the Black/Purple it looks sweet!
biggrin.gif

Well, you can get either one....and if anything, you can just plunk down some extra money to have it painted the color you want.

I'm looking to change the color scheme on my 99, but apparently the wife has a different opinion.

BLUE/SILVER!!! Otherwise black/purple. I personally don't care for the red.

I have (and of course prefer) the purple/black. But, I will say it is near impossible to keep clean and dust free for more than 24 hours. I bought one of those "California Dusters" at Wal-Mart for less than $10.00 and that helps keep her dust free pretty easily between washes.

No matter what color you choose, at least they all say "Hayabusa" or (Fast Freakin Bike) on the sides.

Of course there is allways the option of looking for the cheapest new one and having it shot whatever color you like!

But the blue/silver is the fastest.

have fun!
/

Back