Which 04?

I want the black n blue one. We have the red SE too.
BLACK/BLUE, very good choice!
super.gif

See link for better pics, I can't get it to load on this site for some reason.

Josh
blues.gif

Ya know what's funny. I was actually thinking about painting my 03 Black SE like the 04 Black/Blue before it even came out. I am kind of glad I didn't now since it wouldn't be any different than a 04!
biggrin.gif

Thought you would like to see my 04 black/blue I bought in Feb.  I live in British Columbia, Canada

Picture_011.jpg

BLKBLU04,

Damn good looking bike!
super.gif

Can you take some more pics outside in the light? I love that BLUE!
cool.gif

This bike looks best in black (or black along with whatever colour).  The black and purple is an awesome looking bike.   But then again, I bought one!  As soon as the sales guy made a deragatory comment about it, I knew it was the one for me. Something too "pretty" about the bright blue.  

I'd love nothing more than to be the (1) black and purple among (100) blue and silver bikes.  Go ahead and buy the blue and silver and help keep my bike unique.  

Is Godzilla a pretty blue?  No.

<!--EDIT|04busa
Reason for Edit: "typo"|1078461638 -->

Got-Busa

As soon as it stops fugin raining I'll post some outside pictures or I'll pm you.

I saw the Black/Purple @ my local dealer yesterday. My opinion is it looks sharp, doesn't give the racer boy look. The purple changes in the sunlight,ect..(Plus the fuzz can't make out what your on so quickly!! I miss my Purple/Yellow RF 900!!

yep....what NE said.

Dood....long time! How ya been, bro?? As you can see, I have been busy!

It doesn't matter which color you buy as long as you take it home and paint it black...
cool.gif

The fastest color....
biggrin.gif

I just called and Iggy is in Florida on vacation. The guy I spoke to said the 03 Busas were $12,500 Canadian and the 04's were $1,000 more. How much is that. He said it was .33 cents to the dollar.

That doesn't sound right but it should be between $9,200-9,500 US!

Do you mind calling him back and asking the US exchange rate price?

Hate to say it but you might have to wait and talk to IGGY! He is the man when it comes to buying from Canada! Not many others know much about it.

That doesn't sound right but it should be between $9,200-9,500 US!

Do you mind calling him back and asking the US exchange rate price?  

Hate to say it but you might have to wait and talk to IGGY!  He is the man when it comes to buying from Canada!  Not many others know much about it.
Suzuki.com has $10,999.00 (US Price) MSRP.

rock.gif

Back