'04 'busa color choice

scottybusa

Donating Member
Registered
This is killing me..........time to plop down the cash.......I can't decide between the red or the purple/black. I do have to ride down a 1/4 mile gravel road to get to my driveway. Think the black/purple combo would show the dirt too much?
Which one would you buy?

04suzgsx1300rk4.jpeg

Red just doesn't do it for me. On the other hand, purple really doesn't either. Given the two choices I'd no doubt go with the black/purple though. Even though purple ain't me, it ain't bad lookin'. To me, red just says HONDA!
drooling3.gif

If it's about the gravel I'd say neither. I do however really like the look of the purple/black. The red has too much of a pinkish tint to me. May want to consider the blue/silver won't show as much dirt.:blush:

I have to agree here~ Although it is a matter of personal preferance... of the two options you give... Blk/Prpl~ I was gonna get the Red myself, but started seeing too much pink glow coming of it for my personal taste in red~
Otherwise I definitly have to go with Tiresmoke's call.. the Blu/Slvr rocks!!
biggrin.gif

The one you like best.  Not others just YOU!!  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081959067 -->

No brainer - get the black/blue !!! Although I am partial
wink.gif
cool.gif

bdm.com

<!--EDIT|banditoo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081959353 -->

I like the blue/silver, but that's for me. I was real close to getting the black/purple, but the purple is a little too low key. The black will show more dirt, but that just gives you an excuse to wash it more often. Do you prefer the silver or black frame?

Buy the one that you will enjoy looking at the most!!!!!

Good Luck!

Find a leftover pumpkin busa......or go with purple/black.....I still like silver/blue best.

Get the Black/Purple is the fastest. LOL Here is what mine looks like when she is standing still.
biggrin.gif

Clean.JPG

Agree with BT and Big Dawg! The red just does not do anything for me. I have seen the black/purple in the dealership and it still didn't do much for me, but of the two that's the color I would choose.

Red, that what I would choose - RED.

I bought a special edition all black UK model last year and think the red one is just as cool.

Did I say go for the red one ?, the SE's are the best and fastest Busa's

Seen all three in person, the red is to much like a hot pink to me, the black/purple isn't too bad but the blue/silver looks the best IMHO

I'm still thinking............................................

Those wheels sure look nice flyboy!!!!!!

I did have the red one hauled outside on a sunny day to see if it showed pink. It seemed red outside with more of a metallic sheen to it........

The blue/silver is also a great color. Almost as flashy as the red!!

bomb.gif
bomb.gif
bomb.gif

decisions decisions........................:bomb:

bomb.gif

bomb.gif

Get the Black/Purple is the fastest. LOL Here is what mine looks like when she is standing still.  
biggrin.gif
I agree with Fly...The Black/Purple is nice...That's the color I bought....The only thing I like about the Red is the Black Frame...You are paying about $100 for Black Frame and Custom Paint Job..(Which I don't too much care for...IMHO)...I could use that $100 to get some lowering links and some other goodies...

Get the red SE, then put a coat of Kandy orange over the red.
With the 04' SE's red pearl and the Kandy, it would look wild.
But the one thing the 04' SE definitely needs is a set of chrome wheels on it.

The Blue/Silver is faster though.LOL

Back