‘they are becoming very dated as street bikes’ ?

Most Hayabusa owners want a sports bike that can also tour. That's the reason it was made, and the gen 2 validated that point even more. But it's like you're so ignorant to everything else but your small minded opinion that you can't see what is real. It's named a Sports TOURING bike FFS. I'm literally setting up my busa to have close to 200-220 RWHP, then set it up with touring seats/bags/weight reduction so I can have a touring bike with some OOMPH and maybe get a gen3 if it ever shows up, or an RSV4 1100/panigale v4/s1000rr if the gen 3 isn't turbo'd. There's very little reason to spend 85-100k on a bike to go straight down the track unless you're either retired and swimming in money or is sponsored.

Why would you NOT want the hayabusa to be revamped and updated with technology? They've been declining in sales for YEARS and now isn't even sold across most countries in europe/asia anymore because of regulations. Not only that, but the ZX14 is ONLY 2k pricer (actually same price since kawasaki would move on their prices) MSRP with a ton more technology. Just saying, ignorance is pretty bliss every thread you poke your head into. When you buy a hayabusa, you buy it for comfort and range of power, thats the ONLY things that the busa beats these liter bikes on. Only 2% of any car/bike owners will ever spend 3k+ in parts upgrading their vehicles, and even less will throw down 20-30k or more. So why not just build a bike that fits everyone and push out more sales? You talk about being old school and you talk like you're a badass, when was the last time you took at "monstrous" bike that we've never actually seen of yours down the strip?
yes yes hauie.. im ignorant..... here is the bike that u calim nobody has ever seen.... check ure eyeballs... open ure eyes.. its been posted many many times
1543856259823.png
1543856259823.png

1543856360443.png
1543856360443.png

1543856407759.png
1543856407759.png

1543856484451.png

This is not a busa thing it is now about every bike. Must have latest & greatest thing released. Thing is all these people don't really know what they want or need & have missed or forgotten what riding is all about. Not just the young either. Had a guy in ER few weeks ago 55 or so that flipped his bmw 1000. He was a little banged & scraped up. He said he turned at a light got on it as he likes to do some times & flipped the bike right over. He said "it was so stupid I forgot to check what setting the thing was in I must have changed modes & not realized or bumped it. I did what I always do & it just wheelied then threw me off".
lol.. kinda like when a kid tells ya hes been riding his busa for over a year and never went down... rofl..... they all learn.

lol.. kinda like when a kid tells ya hes been riding his busa for over a year and never went down... rofl..... they all learn.
Yes indeed ! The HARD way. There are no short cuts to gaining experience everybody pays. Great pride goes before a great fall.

Mine doesn’t feel dated, maybe I need to get out more.
Mine doesn't either especially when I lay it hard over in the corners and let it rip into the straight, where it genuinely tries to rip you off the back.

I find I really have to hold onto the bars when the go fast handle is twisted....

In the modern age of all the electronic gizmos it might be dated but in the age of a good all around bike that can put a smile on your face, it is plenty viable.

Back