Ãœber Cool Automobile

Sannosuke

Registered
I just about died laughing at this (and the guy, buts another story for another day) today! :rofl::rofl:

"Two Canadian Tire Peel'n Stick ports looks good, should look even better with 25 more..." :lol:

Man, some people just have no sense of style nor taste. At. All.

I don't care what side or how close to the edge of the fence you sit on... this is just wrong. Period.

Idiot#3.jpg

Idiot#2.jpg

Idiot.jpg

Vey.. where's the wing? Can't be 2slow2glad without one.. and no sticker worries me more than the turbo one. I'm going to need visual and audio prof of that...
Posted via Mobile Device

ahhhhh classic :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

just when you think that you have been there to witness the finest, someone throws you off the throne LOL

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Whats wrong with people? Id like to see a "60minutes" investigation into this guys life. There is no way that his car is the only thing he's messed up:whistle: That would be the best piece of film ever!!

Give him a break this is what happens when the only parts store for 1000 miles is a Pep Boys.

nothing will ever top a crappytire modded car. we see them all over southern ontario. glad alberta to,, must be a national thing. Maybe we should put a crappytire section on the Canadian content...:rofl:

Kudos to you Sannosuke. There's no way I could have gotten photographs so clear while laughing so hard.

I've long supported a "Manufacturer's Right to Recall" for cases such as this. As if Pontiac's reputation wasn't bad enough - this isn't helping any. Not that Pontiac matters anymore.

Took the pics after about 5 or so minutes of him being there. No way would I have been able to take 'em when he first arrived! :laugh:

... but he ruined a soon to be classic! :rofl:

Kudos to you Sannosuke. There's no way I could have gotten photographs so clear while laughing so hard.

I've long supported a "Manufacturer's Right to Recall" for cases such as this. As if Pontiac's reputation wasn't bad enough - this isn't helping any. Not that Pontiac matters anymore.

Back