Socal 2006 ride!!!!

Just got back from the Friday ride(330+miles) and the bike night in Pasadena.

Loads of fun!!

2 days to go
biggrin.gif

I split off early on todays ride and just got home -- what a day -- snakes, squirrels, rocks, tumbleweeds, and not one but 2 cows.

chikn.JPG

The pics are coming. I think Lamb took a bunch, and he hasn't gotten home yet. I had a great time and everybody was friendly and fun. Sorry I had to bug out early on Sunday, but I have an early plane to catch Monday morning. (Vacation)

Special thanks to Charlesbusa for planning and organizing. Great job!!!! Do you have an IHOP fetish? Just curious. LOL.

I would like to express a HUGE THANKS to Julie and everyone who helped me limp back down the mountain. I got home fine, I put air in the tire about every 25 miles, so twice on the way back.

For those who didn't know, I got a flat at Crestline out in the middle of nowhere and 85 miles from home. It would have taken me forever to get back but there was Julie with a tire plug that got me to the next gas station where we plugged it again and that got me home. And when I was cutting the plug and cut my finger Julie was right there with a band-aid. Thanks again. Now where's that Super Glue?

I didn't have a camera on the ride -- snapped the tire pic when i got home -- lamb and others were snapping pics like madmen tho.
How was todays turnout I think the count was 5 for fri and 9 for sat .

What a sweet ride it was today, other than that freaking intriguing drama... what a nice ride... Owen, sorry about that flat and I'm glad you got home ok. Lamb snapped a crap load of pics...
It was great riding with Wag, Ms Wag, Lamb, BaBusa, Charles and the rest of the crew
biggrin.gif

The pics are coming. I think Lamb took a bunch, and he hasn't gotten home yet. I had a great time and everybody was friendly and fun. Sorry I had to bug out early on Sunday, but I have an early plane to catch Monday morning. (Vacation)

Special thanks to Charlesbusa for planning and organizing. Great job!!!! Do you have an IHOP fetish? Just curious. LOL.
It was great to meet you Aaron(spelled right?)

You must have one of the best commutes
biggrin.gif

Now all you need is a busa
tounge.gif

I would like to express a HUGE THANKS to Julie and everyone who helped me limp back down the mountain.  I got home fine, I put air in the tire about every 25 miles, so twice on the way back.

For those who didn't know, I got a flat at Crestline out in the middle of nowhere and 85 miles from home.  It would have taken me forever to get back but there was Julie with a tire plug that got me to the next gas station where we plugged it again and that got me home.  And when I was cutting the plug and cut my finger Julie was right there with a band-aid.  Thanks again.  Now where's that Super Glue?
That's my girl
biggrin.gif

As prepared as a boy scout
tounge.gif

What a sweet ride it was today, other than that freaking intriguing drama... what a nice ride... Owen, sorry about that flat and I'm glad you got home ok. Lamb snapped a crap load of pics...
It was great riding with Wag, Ms Wag, Lamb, BaBusa, Charles and the rest of the crew
biggrin.gif
Don't forget about all the FOG and DRIZZLE from the shell station to AFH.... WHAT a bummer. But when we got to Nuks, it was CLEAR SKYS. We waited there for an hour but NEVER got our lunchtime phonecall.

<!--EDIT|number3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150089008 -->

Huh, I must have missed something, we were supposed to hook up with you guys? What time were we supposed to meet up at?

I would like to express a HUGE THANKS to Julie and everyone who helped me limp back down the mountain.  I got home fine, I put air in the tire about every 25 miles, so twice on the way back.

For those who didn't know, I got a flat at Crestline out in the middle of nowhere and 85 miles from home.  It would have taken me forever to get back but there was Julie with a tire plug that got me to the next gas station where we plugged it again and that got me home.  And when I was cutting the plug and cut my finger Julie was right there with a band-aid.  Thanks again.  Now where's that Super Glue?
No problem sweetie! It was great to ride with you again as always.....even if it was behind you running my hazzard lights most of the time
biggrin.gif

Glad to hear you made it home ok! Hope the tire is salvageable!

Ahhh.......SUPERGLUE!!!!! THERE'S something I need to add to my little kit
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Great meeting you Aaron! Hope to see you again on the next one!

Have a good vacation!
smile.gif

Back