I wanna be like BulletTrain

Pretty much though, stick with what the Bullet says. Seriously, you'll kick yourself later and have to listen to him saying "I told Ya" if ya don't.
smile.gif

No Offense FSTazFk, just saying...

As far as sub-300 dollar cameras go, I use a Pentax Optio 60. Really good image quality, shoots up to 6 megapixels.

A bit of delay between hitting the shutter release and the actual picture being taken, even though shutter speeds go up to 1/1000 th of a second. So it's not really good for shooting pics of people riding past you.

For still shots though, really great camera.

I wanna be like BulletTrain, For less !
[/QUOTE]

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/BUTTERFINGER-CANDY-BARS-TWO-CASES-60-BARS-LOW-shipping_W0QQitemZ4412662725QQcategoryZ38174
QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">You got a long ways to go but this should get you started.</a>

I wanna be like BulletTrain, For less !

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/BUTTERFINGER-CANDY-BARS-TWO-CASES-60-BARS-LOW-shipping_W0QQitemZ4412662725QQcategoryZ38174

QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">You got a long ways to go but this should get you started.</a>[/QUOTE]
I see you're still sore over the ass spankin' you got on the 10R board!
laugh.gif

ha ha! Yeah you got me good. And after reading over here a bit this morning you got me a few more times over here to.
Your a slick one BT.
cool.gif

ha ha! Yeah you got me good. And after reading over here a bit this morning you got me a few more times over here to.
Your a slick one BT.
cool.gif
What do you mean? Seriously... I haven't been after you here. I posted that one comment on the 10 board and that was it. Aside from that I let it go. I honestly don't know what you're talkin about when you say I got you a few times here.
rock.gif
I've got no problem with you, other than the fact that you like to take cheap shots at me on occasion. What's up with that?

Just alittle over $300, but I aint complain'n.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130115716 -->

Id Recommend a Canon SD400.  Best part is that they are small enough that you really will take it damn near everywhere.

BUT if your going to be taking a lot of indoor, medium to low light images, might want to keep looking as they do have a bit of trouble focusing in dim conditions sometimes.

All the shots I've been posting lately are from my SD, and I love it.
+1
Here is some SD400 pictures.

IMG_2074s.jpg

How do your indoors photos appear in low lighting as mentioned by Rev ?

Back