Tattoo's

Rich

Registered
I just got some more tattoo work done tonight.  Man that stuff is addicting.  I am beginning to look like a harley rider or something.  Anyone else have tats, if so what do you have?? Post some pics!  I am almost done on both arms and my left leg.  Almost ready to start the back piece.

lotsa tats on the members here... they will come.

I still want a Kanji tat on my left shoulder.
sarcasm.gif

Your right - it is addicting...  I have four so far, but not doing the whole body theme.  I have done the left and right upper arm, right calf and upper back.  I have a guy in Hawaii do my tats, a place called Skin Deep.

I need another trip to Hawaii, I'm having ink withdrawals.
eyes.gif

i am still trying to make up my mind to place a 200mph club on my left shoulder, now that i have broke that speed. However where do you draw the line, maybe i just keep adding (just kidding) to the orig.

i am still trying to make up my mind to place a 200mph club on my left shoulder, now that i have broke that speed. However where do you draw the line, maybe i just keep adding (just kidding) to the orig.
Hey Ninja,

How about 225 mph tattooed on your a$$. That would be funny and cool at the same time.

Brian

Maybe, but not on my azz would not want to move my azz that fast, I would disapoint the ladies, and i would never want to do that.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

That top one worked on the left arm I have a quarter sleeve tribal piece, with a lizard in there, and some red flames that turn into blue and green flames, then on the lower arm I have spider webs that I am still working on, and I have a red/black nautical star on the lower arm. Here is the inside of the left arm. Sorry for the big pics.

tats_006.jpg

Here is the right arm, I have a full arm chinese dragon started, and a blue nautical star on the lower arm and on my wrist I have my daughters name "Kaytlyn".

tats_008.jpg

Here is the back of my left ankle. It is still in work. It is a well at the bottom with gargoyle faces on it with some demons coming out of the well.

lt_back_ankle.jpg

Back