Relationships nowadays

and as far as im concerned Marvin was a top five middleweight of ALL TIME... in 200 years of recorded history.......

I never seen a modern fighter THAT messed up and come back to knock out his foe in the same round!!!!!!

Greatest fights were Foreman and Ali. Ali was the tactician and Foreman the hammer. Back then the entire country (maybe even world) stopped for these fights. Frazier was great too but Foreman was just a monster. People were actually afraid he was going to kill Ali! Funny to see him now pitching grills. I'm glad he found peace but this dude was scary, scary. I think young Tyson was the most formidable weapon ever though in the heavy weights.

When I say greatest fights I mean greatest events. IMHO the truly best fighters are in the lighter weights. When I used to box (for fun, club) the smaller, quicker guys were always the most painful. They throw a lot of shots and land better because they are so fast.

Greatest fights were Foreman and Ali. Ali was the tactician and Foreman the hammer. Back then the entire country (maybe even world) stopped for these fights. Frazier was great too but Foreman was just a monster. People were actually afraid he was going to kill Ali! Funny to see him now pitching grills. I'm glad he found peace but this dude was scary, scary. I think young Tyson was the most formidable weapon ever though in the heavy weights.
Funny u mention this.... its the exception that proves the rule..... STYLES make fight..... For 2 fights... ali and frazier were considered neck and neck.... splitting a pair of fights... RIGHT? then Foreman CRUSHES FRAzier... so Foreman is supposed to KILL Ali right?? Nope..... styles make fights.... Ali had the style and the mental Fortitude to wear big george down.... and took away Foremans greatest weapon HIS STRENGTH.... without his strength and in DEEP WATERS... Ali sunk him.........

And fundamentally Ali did ALOT wrong... he backed straight up with his chin in the air... he exchanged punches in the pocket with his foot in the bucket.... he used footwork for the sake of using footwork.... wasting energy in the process.... YET..... he was the greatest heavyweight to ever draw a breath..... why? Only Ali could have answered that.

Yeah. I don't remember which fight it was but Foreman broke Ali's jaw in the early rounds and he still went the distance. Make no mistake these dudes are a different breed. I watch MMA and it's crazy. Pretty serious whooppings getting dished out these days.

Ali held his hands down by his waist IN THE POCKET.... he would SLIP HIS HEAD forward INTO a jab..... he talked incessantly while fighting.. which is why he suffered jaw injuries

And fundamentally Ali did ALOT wrong... he backed straight up with his chin in the air... he exchanged punches in the pocket with his foot in the bucket.... he used footwork for the sake of using footwork.... wasting energy in the process.... YET..... he was the greatest heavyweight to ever draw a breath..... why? Only Ali could have answered that.

Back then the training was not as good as today. Ali wasn't fighting perfectly trained guys he was fighting big strong dudes. He also was a very fast heavy weight. Today the fighters are better you just won't get away with the crap and show boating. Just like the days of sitting in the pocket for 2 minutes are over.

another unbielie
Back then the training was not as good as today. Ali wasn't fighting perfectly trained guys he was fighting big strong dudes. He also was a very fast heavy weight. Today the fighters are better you just won't get away with the crap and show boating. Just like the days of sitting in the pocket for 2 minutes are over.
listen to me arch... I can trace the heavyweight crown back 150 years and IM TELLING YOU.... Ali embarrasses Dempsey/Lennox Lewis/Mike Tyson/ Deontay Wilder... I would bet my turbo Busa on that

Maybe, I'm not going to argue against Ali. I was just saying it was a lot easier back them. But he would still be great today, maybe greater.

boxing training hasn't changed... not really..... 5 miles or so roadwork... mitts... jump rope.... speed bag..... double end bag.... work on JAB JAB JAB... 500000 times until u cant feel ure arm.... sparring....... the only thing that's really changed is strength and conditioning coaches..... but even Mackie Shilstone who famously helped Holyfield to bulk up.... many are dope peddlers that ruin the sport.. read ANGEL HEREDIA

steroids have changed the sport.... I was soooooooo upset when Mosley was outed as a cheat... when he fought Oscar..... jesus.. even now Canelo Alvarez got caught doping

imagine if someone dies in that ring... and the winner is outed as a steroid cheat? they don't get tested till AFTER the fight.... 99 percent of the time

tommy Morrison..... who died of aids.... was allowed to fight in the mid 2000s...... while he had aids................ its widely speculated that Morrison sent a look alike to do the pre fight blood test

back on topic... operation BANG LAUNDROMAT GIRL is in full swing... I got her number and she likes the bike... shes never been on a motorcycle before but I don't have a rear seat....

Back