Relationships nowadays

another song about addiction.... when he says "Ure sister messes with girls".... thats cocaine Two completely different generations and styles and types of music..... same message.

Hotel Cali is about something that hits more of us than heroin or selling your soul, it's about wretched excess, better house, better car than your neighbor, more money than your friends, better toys etc to the point that leads some to sell their soul or whatever to cope with failing to achieve these things.
It is for each of us to decide if our "hobbies" cross the line from healthy competition to unholy obsessions so we can or can not leave after checking out. ;<) jmho (oh for Ali that means just my humble opine)

Hotel Cali is about something that hits more of us than heroin or selling your soul, it's about wretched excess, better house, better car than your neighbor, more money than your friends, better toys etc to the point that leads some to sell their soul or whatever to cope with failing to achieve these things.
It is for each of us to decide if our "hobbies" cross the line from healthy competition to unholy obsessions so we can or can not leave after checking out. ;<) jmho (oh for Ali that means just my humble opine)
that's what they say itys about.. the wretched excess in hollyood... the industry... but listen to the words.... "we are programmed to receive.,..." "Have to find the passage back to the place I was before..." "U just cant kill the beast" "She lit up a candle and showed me the way" "Some dance to remember... some dance to forget" " and still those voices are calling from far away.... wake u up in the middle of the night"....... as in.... withdrawl.... waking u up.... also.. "Bring your alibis" ... any junkee knows what that is about... "We are all prisoners here... of our own device" "You can check out any time... but u can never leave"..... as in... u can stop getting high if u want to for a short period./... but ull be back.... "We are programmed to receive".......................

Last edited:
I prefer conversation, you know, putting down your own thoughts and words, that way we can get to know you. . . .
So true and i concur find us out and show who we are BUT BUT BUT The RedBull is always on point and inline with the conversation with his well searched out videos that cleverly mirror and sometime turning the road slightly left or right leaving out the blah blah blah. ;<) (Damn I sound like a movie critic lol)

that's what they say itys about.. the wretched excess in hollyood... the industry... but listen to the words.... "we are programmed to receive.,..." "Have to find the passage back to the place I was before..." "U just cant kill the beast" "She lit up a candle and showed me the way" "Some dance to remember... some dance to forget" " and still those voices are calling from far away.... wake u up in the middle of the night"....... as in.... withdrawl.... waking u up.... also.. "Bring your alibis" ... any junkee knows what that is about... "We are all prisoners here... of our own device" "You can check out any time... but u can never leave"..... as in... u can stop getting high if u want to for a short period./... but ull be back.... "We are programmed to receive".......................

Ali, u have brought up many times that u used to be a junkie, or an addict. Is this correct? Or am I just interpreting things incorrectly?
Troy

Back