Relationships nowadays

ali123

Banned
Anyone else going through painful breakups? And whats up with young ladies and tattoos now..... when did it become common for otherwise beautiful 20 something females to mark up their forearms/hands/boobs.... and other areas of their bodies with tattoos? My ex had tats but on her lower back.... not my idea obviously..... I dunno.. 5 years down the toilet now....... third failed engagement... devastating stuff

About the same time they started dressing like guys, and cursing like sailors! Women as us older guys know them are pretty much gone. But then some girls are sexy as hell with tattoos .

Last edited:
Well Ali, I will pass something on to you that really helped me when I was your age:

"When people look at the world some see good and some see bad. The truth is the world is a mirror, and generally what you see is your reflection."

Love that quote and I'm not sure where I got it but it is in my sketch book from way back in 1987, and I still re-read it often.

As for tattoos, I just wish people would plan them so they are composed on the body. There is nothing sadder than a beautiful girl who has worked hard to build a beautiful body look like someone took a sharpie and wrote crap all over it!

I wont get into too much detail about my situation but March of last year, my 15 year marriage came to an end. April of last year, I wrecked my Gen 1. The girl I was seeing after my marriage told me all of the things I needed to hear to know that everything was going to be fine. She then left me via a text message and then lied to everyone at my job that I was the one who left her to go back to my ex wife. She lied to everyone to cover up her insecurities because she immediately started dating someone that works for the same company I do. I forgave them both. He knows to keep his distance and she wont even acknowledge that i exist even though i defended her 100% after i came back to work. I turned to alcohol and almost went back to drugs to ease the pain. Combine all of that with the demons I face at work, I live with depression that kills better men than me every day.

Fast forward one year later to now. I'm alive. I quit drinking. Me and my ex wife are friends. We are old enough to know we are better this way. No clue where my ex girlfriend is but I still think about her daily in some way or another but the pain is bearable. Two wheels, lead therapy, and my kids keep my depression at a manageable level. My job still has its moments but I can't imagine doing anything else for a career.

I'm young by most standards but I've lived and grown a substantial amount in my 32 years. I've done things I can't undo. I've seen things I can't unsee. I've lived through situations I can't unlive. Best advice I can give you. Forgive those who do you wrong. Embrace the good in everything and everyone. Accept what you can't change and change what you can but know the difference. One door closed for another to open. If you find yourself in a dark place, call someone to help you find the light.

As for tattoos, I have a full sleeve and two single pieces but all are tasteful. I personally love women with tattoos and piercings but only if they are tasteful. Some women can pull it off. Some women should stop trying.

This might not help much but I say it anyway. Better to have a failed engagement of 2 years than a failed marriage of ten years. She either spared you or you dodged a bullet my friend. Don't worry if you never get married. I believe some of us were never meant to be married and after a certain age, it doesn't matter much anyway. Don't stop being careful. Always have your guard up. They do.

. 5 years down the toilet now.......
If you sold your busa tomorrow would you be bummed out that it was X years down the drain or would you move on remembering the enjoyable times?
Remember the fun and laughter and don't rush into a commitment cause the next one will be the next step up.

It appears that females in the western cultures no longer have morals or a conscience, or a soul for that matter!
I know I'm generalising here but I've been divorced for 30 years from my teen wife (I was 23 and she was 18 when we married) and had 11 failed relationships since then, every one started off so well and the rot crept in gradually and the cracks appeared.
The thing that got to me the most was the lying and the head games they ALL played.
My view is now that females are all insecure and not to be trusted EVER. Period.
It's a sad way to be, but to protect and defend yourself as a man and to protect the material assets you have scrimped and saved for, and worked so hard to gain, it's absolutely necessary to be that way.
I reckon that's why so many girlfriends walked away, because they knew there was nothing to be taken from me without a battle.
The last girlfriend I had (3 years) feigned illness, brain tumours and then 9 months after the brain tumours miraculously healed, it was then a stroke which also came right within a few months. She was secreted away by her friend and a 'carer' to an Unrevealed location where I had no access to any info on her health status whatsoever and only text messages for communication. That went on for months. Then she just stopped all communication and it's been 10 months since then. Not a word.
I mean, who does that??
It was all lies, strange way to break up with someone huh?
So that is an example of what I've been through, and every guy I know has been dumped by his wife/partner/girlfriend (what ever label you wanna put on them) and screwed for money.
I'm 60 now and I thank God everyday that my sex drive is diminishing, because that is the cause of ALL the woes of s man, as they say, if they didn't have sex to offer, you'd throw rocks at them!
And as for the tattoos, AVOID any women with tats, also the ones that are constantly on their phones.
I noticed that they use their phones for evil instead of good purposes.
Beware of this type of woman at all costs.
Some would say I'm a bitter and twisted old man, if I am it's because I was made to be this way by constantly having to ring fence my emotions and my material property.
Never from any male friends... Always from the females!
You just can't put an old head on young shoulders, the need for sex is way too powerful!

Last edited:
It appears that females in the western cultures no longer have morals or a conscience, or a soul for that matter!
I know I'm generalising here but I've been divorced for 30 years from my teen wife (I was 23 and she was 18 when we married) and had 11 failed relationships since then, every one started off so well and the rot crept in gradually and the cracks appeared.
The thing that got to me the most was the lying and the head games they ALL played.
My view is now that females are all insecure and not to be trusted EVER. Period.
It's a sad way to be, but to protect and defend yourself as a man and to protect the material assets you have scrimped and saved for, and worked so hard to gain, it's absolutely necessary to be that way.
I reckon that's why so many girlfriends walked away, because they knew there was nothing to be taken from me without a battle.
The last girlfriend I had (3 years) feigned illness, brain tumours and then 9 months after the brain tumours miraculously healed, it was then a stroke which also came right within a few months. She was secreted away by her friend and a 'carer' to an Unrevealed location where I had no access to any info on her health status whatsoever and only text messages for communication. That went on for months. Then she just stopped all communication and it's been 10 months since then. Not a word.
I mean, who does that??
It was all lies, strange way to break up with someone huh?
So that is an example of what I've been through, and every guy I know has been dumped by his wife/partner/girlfriend (what ever label you wanna put on them) and screwed for money.
I'm 60 now and I thank God everyday that my sex drive is diminishing, because that is the cause of ALL the woes of s man, as they say, if they didn't have sex to offer, you'd throw rocks at them!
And as for the tattoos, AVOID any women with tats, also the ones that are constantly on their phones.
I noticed that they use their phones for evil instead of good purposes.
Beware of this type of woman at all costs.
Some would say I'm a bitter and twisted old man, if I am it's because I was made to be this way by constantly having to ring fence my emotions and my material property.
Never from any male friends... Always from the females!
You just can't put an old head on young shoulders, the need for sex is way too powerful!
lol... ill make love to my hand... I have HIGH SPEED internet!!!

I'm absolutely fine.. I don't feel that bad... Ive been through this before... not much bothers me anymore... its just frustrating..... there is this chubby girl that works at the laundromat that I'm gonna try to talk to... ill keep u guys posted,.. I might start a blog on here if I get on plentyoffish.com again... that would be good for a laugh.

I'm not interested in dating any time soon. At least not until I move to Florida. I'm fine being me without being tied down.

I got some crazy stories about married women and POF.... and at the time... I DIDNT know she was married.. ONE of em.... UNTIL the husband called me.

That makes for an awkward situation.
Bro.. u have NO IDEA.......... he called my job....... tracked me down on facebook...... I kept trying to tell this clown HIS WIFE was on plentyoffish.com .... This lady offers to drive in from connecticuit and come to my place and "watch a movie" and have dinner.... which I thought was super super weird.... she never met me before.. but whatever right????? I'm figuring that this is gonna be super super easy... home run right??? shes already coming to MY PLACE.... WRONG!!! WRONG!!... her husband caught her.... he got ahold of her phone... saw all the messages....

I deleted all of my social media. People may be able to find my Instagram but that's about it. I wont use social networking to meet anyone. Wearing my uniform inside of a grocery store actually works lol. Unfortunately, because of my series of unfortunate events last year, I've turned down two dates because I don't want to get something started now and break the news later that I'm moving to Florida. As for my situation, I'm just extremely fortunate my kids didnt get attached.

Back