whatca think?

brakearm2.jpg

brakearm1.jpg

T6 6061 one piece billet. 7 grams lighter than stock.

I only have 2 available. And they might be the last 2 I have period. I have $100 in shop time in each. Considering just putting them on ebay and seeing what they go for. This may be my only venture in brake arms if interest isn't really there.

they look a little shorter than the stock ones. Can you craft up some of those whle covers that sell for like 170 bucks?
rock.gif

they look a little shorter than the stock ones. Can you craft up some of those whle covers that sell for like 170 bucks?
rock.gif
They are exactly same length. Mine is a little wider but the milling cuts the weight.

Are you worried about the frame holes or the axles holes? I have something in the works that blows those frame hole covers out of existance.

rock.gif
They are exactly same length. Mine is a little wider but the milling cuts the weight.

Are you worried about the frame holes or the axles holes? I have something in the works that blows those frame hole covers out of existance.
Come on with it s4l because I would love some. I just don't want to pay the extremely high prices of the ones on the market right now.

rock.gif

Come on with it s4l because I would love some.  I just don't want to pay the extremely high prices of the ones on the market right now.
I'd advise you to wait if cash is tight and you can't afford to buy twice. What I got coming is NOT cheaper than the frame hole covers but I feel its a better overall product. I have to tie up some loose ends before I start giving prices etc. I feel that would be stepping on this board's "vendor" policies.

I also would like to make a stock pile so I can guarantee no wait on parts. Nothing sucks more than wanting something that is unavailable.

This I am hoping will be a slow summer and I hope I can dedicate my efforts to something I love, my bike.

I have full cnc capabilites here. Equiped for vacuum or pressure forming. I have access to thermoforming. Full paint and airbrush available also. Plus welding also done in house. We're just some dumb car guys who realized bikes were just soooooo much cheaper to enjoy.

Back