Hindle Or HMF ???

One more vote for HMF.
smile.gif

How much difference is the stepped Hindle system over the regular Hindle system? Honestly, is it that much more power on a stock motor?

This should help out alot. It did for me.

*Just remember turn speakers up really loud to get full effect.

exhaust clips

It includes both idle and dyno runs.

John

How much difference is the stepped Hindle system over the regular Hindle system? Honestly, is it that much more power on a stock motor?
There is more power in the stepped hindle. The power band in the regular hindle is greater in the midrange for track use the power in BDE is greater in teh high and low end for drag racing. The regular hindle pipes arent as wide as teh BDE pipes. Also hindle is very quite which i like. Doesnt get loud til you get on it. Sound doesnt equal power and whats the use of being loud if you aint kickin azz

HMF  they are pretty docile under 3000 get on it about 6000 and they start to scream... WAG has been on the tail end of mine and can attest to how they sound.

we were at the rock store the other week and some guys were checking mine out almost as soon as I got off the bike.

<!--EDIT|briXXer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112125431 -->

Thank all of you for the welcome and all the input ....i think im going to go with the hmf hi-mounts they look great ...

Do the HMF pipes (not the cans) discolor from a bright/light silver to more of a copper/bronze/gold color after use?

I see a lot of pics that suggest that they do...and I hope that they do...since it would look better on my '05 LE.
biggrin.gif

Do the HMF pipes (not the cans) discolor from a bright/light silver to more of a copper/bronze/gold color after use?

I see a lot of pics that suggest that they do...and I hope that they do...since it would look better on my '05 LE.  
biggrin.gif
Yeah, I would say that they would discolor from the heat if you don't polish them.

Back