HMF maps

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, I'm getting an HMF dual Highmount Carbon Fiber system used off a member. (My BDE is being sold to get it) I was wondering who has a map they might be willing to share with me for the HMF Dual High mount full system, with the Airbox mod. I got one on the way soon, just wanna try a couple, see if I can tell a difference.

I'm getting one from the Power Commander website too.

(yamahor @ Feb. 07 2007,21:31) So, I'm getting an HMF dual Highmount Carbon Fiber system used off a member. (My BDE is being sold to get it) I was wondering who has a map they might be willing to share with me for the HMF Dual High mount full system, with the Airbox mod. I got one on the way soon, just wanna try a couple, see if I can tell a difference.
What power commander do you have?
rock.gif

(GIXERHP @ Feb. 08 2007,00:37)
(yamahor @ Feb. 07 2007,21:31) So, I'm getting an HMF dual Highmount Carbon Fiber system used off a member. (My BDE is being sold to get it) I was wondering who has a map they might be willing to share with me for the HMF Dual High mount full system, with the Airbox mod. I got one on the way soon, just wanna try a couple, see if I can tell a difference.
What power commander do you have?
rock.gif
PCIII USB.

Hoping I'll get lucky and someone has a Johnny cheese map they'll let me have. I've heard his maps are the SHIZNIT! But I'm gonna toy around with however many I can get with the patented "Yamahor Seat o' the pants" dynamometer...

When i get home tonite ill check and see what we have in the dyno computer!

dont forget your elev. level vs. whereever you get map from-if its a big Diff. you will need to re-tune for A/F...honestly I say load as many maps on a flash drive as ya can n take'em all to a tuner...does Paul have a dyno u can use?

My stock map should be okay for start-up, but I definitely recommend getn it re-tuned once you get it on.....gotta make up for all that xtra gas YOU let out all on your lonesome!
SHOCKED.gif

(BigDiesel @ Feb. 08 2007,00:48) dont forget your elev. level vs. whereever you get map from-if its a big Diff. you will need to re-tune for A/F...honestly I say load as many maps on a flash drive as ya can n take'em all to a tuner...does Paul have a dyno u can use?
Thanks Scott... Forgott about elevation variances... I don't think it would matter too much though, the computer should be able to compensate. Anyone here know if I'd have a problem with that?

No dyno at Pauls yet... all future planned there.

(yamahor @ Feb. 07 2007,21:39) Hoping I'll get lucky and someone has a Johnny cheese map they'll let me have. I've heard his maps are the SHIZNIT! But I'm gonna toy around with however many I can get with the patented "Yamahor Seat o' the pants" dynamometer...
I don't even want to know how you calibrate that "dyno"
crazy.gif

I have no problem sharing my map, i'm at about sea lvl and mods are in my sig. what i don't know is how do i take the map i have in my PCIIIUSB and copy that map back to a Computer? can it be done? if not i can see if the guy that tuned mine has the map still. but would rather not bother him with it if i don't have to.

EDIT: the Acropovic maps works well with the HMFs also. but nothing like custom map.

(Cykill @ Feb. 08 2007,10:13) I have no problem sharing my map, i'm at about sea lvl and mods are in my sig. what i don't know is how do i take the map i have in my PCIIIUSB and copy that map back to a Computer? can it be done? if not i can see if the guy that tuned mine has the map still. but would rather not bother him with it if i don't have to.

EDIT: the Acropovic maps works well with the HMFs also. but nothing like custom map.
Should be able to connect to computer. Do you have the PC III USB Software installed? If so, connect and when you connect it has an option to get the map from PC III... Can't remember exactly how it's worded, been a while since I messed with mine. Someone on here should be able to give a more detailed description...

And thanks again bro!

(sageronin @ Feb. 08 2007,13:40) I'll send you the map that NJ shared with me when I get home tonight.
Cool, thanks DJ! You the man. Do you need my e-mail?

I'll get my map out of my PCIII over the weekend. and anyone that wants to give it a shot can, just remeber mine is at just above sea lvl, seeing as i live on the coast of Florida.

BTW, i net 174RWHP with my map, but even the guy that does the Dyno work local said he's never seen a busa that did not have engine work/Nos/turbo or something ever run that high. the busa he did before mine, basically the same as mine only muzzy pipes and no air box mod ran 164RWHP, he ran it again right after mine because he thought his machine was wrong lol

(yamahor @ Feb. 08 2007,16:27)
(sageronin @ Feb. 08 2007,13:40) I'll send you the map that NJ shared with me when I get home tonight.
Cool, thanks DJ! You the man. Do you need my e-mail?
Yep ... pm me your email. I can send it to you from work today!!

Hey guys...

I need a map for a HMF Full System. I have a 01 busa I just bought. It has a HMF single side high mount on it. Not sure if there are any airbox mods done to it. I just ordered a used PCII. I could not find any maps on dynojet but I see people on this thread are saying they fould it ( a year ago). Can anyone help?  Johnny?  I really appreciate any assistance.
smile.gif

By the way..I am in Atlanta...if this help answer the sea level question.

pipe fighter's worked well....

I think I have a few ....

these threads are why I encouraged people to send me maps so I could host them for everyone to download.

Back