carbon fiber wheels

^^^Good idea. Carros do not as far as I am aware. Maybe BSTs do. I would prolly put painters tape all around the outermost edge of the rims for first couple tire changes. That is what was scratched on my OEM wheels first time they went o the dealership tire shop. Prolly protect the rims from the mindless machine that changes tires. Also, no questions what happened if they hand you back your wheels with the tape all scraped through.

well yes on both counts,180plus bhp and roads are not the best but ive every confidense in my new wheels

hi, the pothole thing was one of my main worries until i watched a guy on you tube bouncing a BST rim off the floor like a golf ball,honestly just type in BST carbon fiber wheels on you tube and watch it ,you will be amazed ,of course i'll not be doing that with mine !!!!
if I cud get past the liklihood of them surviving giant potholes like we have around here every spring id buy them in a heartbeat!

I have them on a Gen1 made a huge difference. You can see China in some of the pot holes we have around here. I would be more concerned with the stock wheels in the pot hole battle. I do know if you low side and stuff it under a guard rail it will break them. But I also found out that if you damage one the can be repaired by BST.Yes they go right on with no problems easyer to install than stock because they are so light. You will love them.

here's some pics of keff's wheels

DSC02819.jpg

DSC02823.jpg

DSC02825.jpg

DSC02826.jpg

DSC02833.jpg

I have been riding on BST (rears only) for years. Do yourself a favor and replace the rubber bushings at least once a year. Once the rubber breaks down, the sprocket carrier can smack the hub. Also, get into the habit of checking them regularly before you ride. Brocks site has the inspection document on what to look for. CF has great ultimate tensile strength, but not so great in impact.

hi, the pothole thing was one of my main worries until i watched a guy on you tube bouncing a BST rim off the floor like a golf ball,honestly just type in BST carbon fiber wheels on you tube and watch it ,you will be amazed ,of course i'll not be doing that with mine !!!!
I saw that years ago. Recent events by actual owners have damaged the wheels. They have improved the wheel in the last year or so, but i really don't know if the issue is resolved.

Brocks Performance: BST Rear Wheel Extreme Use Information

Only thing i know is thats a really nice rim!!
It looks really easy to clean..
Since im on that subject what do u use to clean the rim??

You can clean them.with Windex. If you wax them they'll stay cleaner. For some reason they love dust. Mine get dusty and dirty each time I ride. 3m seems a great product called Hand Glaze. It'll work great in the wheels and it makes the paint in the bike look SUPER shiny.

BTW Do me a HUGE favor PLEASSSE!!!!! WEIGH THOSE BSTs FOR US. Weigh without sprocket/rotors if not too much of a pain in your arse, PLEASE!! I would love to see exactly how my Tri Rs compare. I know you got me beat by a lot but still......thinking I might go with BSTs some day.

Here you go... did mine a while ago:

CFgoodies3.jpg

BST Front:
BSTfrontweight.jpg

OEM Gen 1 front:
Busafrontwheelweight.jpg

Rear:
BSTrearweight.jpg

Back