Hayabusa picture game

"T" said:
lol, the indy cay was easy, toys r us sell a million of them , I think outside the box ,so lets have some fun

true that...frog would have figured that one out...he is very creative...and very talented with photo shop as well!

lol, the indy cay was easy, toys r us sell a million of them , I think outside the box ,so lets have some fun

Yeah, well....the idea of this game it to get us out riding and I don't think riding to Toys R Us to buy a toy Indy car is what the OP had in mind...or did he? LOL

SoCal Blur said:

Yeah, well....the idea of this game it to get us out riding and I don't think riding to Toys R Us to buy a toy Indy car is what the OP had in mind...or did he? LOL

Well as long as you ride your bike to the store, its still making you go out for a ride.

Here I'm thinking that getting a picture of your busa next to a 65mph sign would be a piece of cake. Then I realized that the only 65mph signs around here are on the freeways. :banghead:

NEXT CHALLENGE::: Your BUSA with a (real not a toy) LIMO!

photo(13).jpg

Back