09 - 330 OSD kit and Air Ride Build

BLACK10

Registered
09 HAYABUSA- NEW OWNER, NEW LOOK

Hi All,

I recently sold my 09 to a great friend and customer (Jude) so that I could do more mods to my Camaro SS. I couldn't have found a better person to sell it to. Right away there were plans to make this bike special and of course he asked me to do the build for him. He decided to go with Roaring Toyz for all the 330 kit and Arnott Inc for the air ride setup. I've used Arnott on a pro street build before and they have great products and support and of course Brad with Roaring Toyz was very helpful as well.

All exposed wiring had heat shrink applied to it and everything was done is show fashion.:beerchug: sorry for the cell phone pics, BETTER pics and a few vids to follow......it needs a wash and buff and new matte black kanji decals to be installed:)

Here is the list of parts that went on the Bike:

Bike already had powder coated peg mounts, billet levers and pegs, tinted wind screen, lowered front and throttle lock.

Roaring Toyz:
330 O.S.D. kit
Black coated rear sprocket size 45T
Avon Venom 330MM Rear Tire
Heavy Duty X-Ring Chain
Extended Stainless Steel Rear Brake Line
Shift Shaft Extension Piece
Roaring Toyz engraved rear axle adjuster plates
Rear axle
Rear wheel spacers
New swing arm, bearings
Cut Stainless Steel Brake Rotor and Trick Billet Machined Custom Rear Brake Caliper Hanger
Performance Machine Custom Forged Aluminum Billet 17x3.5 Front & 17x12 Rear Wheels
4-2-1 exhaust

Arnott Inc.:
Air suspension
16-Position QA1® Shock Absorber
Goodyear® Air Spring Sleeves
Black Anodized Finish
Chrome Compressor W/ Vent Solenoid
7 Different Installation Height Settings
Adjustable Clevis Design
6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Construction
Micro-Toggle Inflation Switch

And for some show, Red Led lighting with 10 lights.

enjoy the pics!

330%2008-11%20OSD%20Busa-10.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0383.jpg

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

Looks good not being stretched a mile!!:thumbsup:

sent from my dunce stool via Tapatalk

Nice.Did you upgrade the battery to run the air ride??I will go air ride eventually and want to know whats needed.Ballz has a nice setup.

No mods to the battery but I will keep an eye on it and post something on here if I have to change it out..

IMG_2282.jpg

Back