300 RC Componet Kit & Mods

Mr.Nix

Registered
this is my 05 I picked up this winter I been doing mods to it all this winter. I will be picking up my 300 kit from Full Throttle Motorsports here in Michigan. Well i guess i will start with the mod list

1.Balloon White LAMBO Paint gloss
2.Black chrome decals
3.Roaring toys billet mirrors
4.Billet speedo cover
5.billet hayabusa grips
6.hayabusa billet lowering triple tree
7.Freak spike fairing bolts
8.Sixty61 frame sliders
9.Kangi fork caps
10.hayabusa tank pads billet
11.Kangi key less gas cap
12.all the frame hole hex kangi plugs
13. freak spike front axle spike
14.dual grab bars
15. undertail painted
16.freak spike cargo spikes
17.front caliper hayabusa covers
18. freak spike for front fender
19. Yoshi carbon slip ons
20. peg mount tag bracket with LED
21.scale cut resovior covers
22.skull windscreen
23.freak spike windscreen bolts
24.trunk key scale cut cover
25.clear see through stator cover
26.freak spike oil plug
27.illumiglo gauges
28.powder coted black rear sets & rear pegs
29. rc component 300 kit with inboard brake system (Alien Rims Chrome)
30. LED glow million color 12 strip LED kit
31. vodoo pipes
32. Air FX air ride with remote upgrade from BALLZMOTORSPORTS
33. Custom ostrich front and rear drag seats from BALLZ

and lots more to come will post more pics as the work goes on the 300 kit will be ready on friday also the air ride will be here same day thanks for looking and all the help you guys give.:bowdown:

image.jpg

image (3).jpg

image (4).jpg

image (5).jpg

image (2).jpg

Thanks all you all have helped out so much in this, I will keep the pics coming as the build goes on :laugh:

Well I got called today from Full Throttle Motorsports and my 300 kit will be delayed a few days :tantrum: but on a better note UPS delivered my Air FX air ride kit from BallZmotorsports. and my led kit came last night installed everything I could until I get the new wide tire kit.

image (7).jpg

image (8).jpg

image (6).jpg

here is the LED Kit with 6 of 12 strips on

- ‪Hayabusa LED kit‬‏[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it is I would have got a pitbull rear but I'm going with a wide tire but the stand is great for the price

Looks killer bro! If I'm ever down in michigan or you in the toronto area we should meet up and snap some pics. We got the only 2 balloon white busas around!

busa001.jpg

Looks killer bro! If I'm ever down in michigan or you in the toronto area we should meet up and snap some pics. We got the only 2 balloon white busas around!

busa001.jpg

Hell yeah we will i love this color looks even better in person and in the sun :woot:. I just did fairing screens today sprayed them black and wow what a difference. also finally got all the Air Ride wired up just waiting on my rims and swingarm:banghead:

A bit off topic, but was the Ballot white paint a tri-coat?

Droid via Tapatalk

Yes mine was at least. My bodyshop guy also mentioned the paint being a waterbased application which isn't easy. I went with the semi gloss finish while Mr. Nix went full gloss. Here is a better pic in the sun.

218928d1304349115-lets-see-all-pimped-out-busas-busa.jpg

Hell yeah we will i love this color looks even better in person and in the sun :woot:. I just did fairing screens today sprayed them black and wow what a difference. also finally got all the Air Ride wired up just waiting on my rims and swingarm:banghead:

I'll keep checking this thread for those pics! I'm thinking of going for a 240 rear maybe next season.

Yes mine was at least. My bodyshop guy also mentioned the paint being a waterbased application which isn't easy. I went with the semi gloss finish while Mr. Nix went full gloss. Here is a better pic in the sun.

218928d1304349115-lets-see-all-pimped-out-busas-busa.jpg

Thats a great looking bike. Im painting mine next year and this color just got put into my choice selection

Back