300 RC Componet Kit & Mods

My busa will be white, I've always wanted a a white bike, and since mine is paid off, white it will be

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

here is so more pics of the fairing screens, got the screen from Pep Boys they had two different hole sizes $40.00 for a big azz sheet $5.00 for gloss black spray bomb= AWESOME:drooling3:

image (13).jpg

image (14).jpg

image (16).jpg

image (17).jpg

image (15).jpg

Man that looks great. Love the white with black emblems. Congrats on a nice lookin ride.

How did you attach the fairing screens, I have pep boys near me and I will have to try this out cuz it looks great, your bike looks awesome, I was up in the air whether to go all white with just black decals, or white and silver, you just sold me on the white with black decals and the black screens

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Thanks I used RTV silicone the clear and black to put the screen on. Also the decals are black chrome decals they Kay look mostly black but shine a bit bought them from a seller on eBay and his kit is a full set plus extra small kanji's and he has numerous colors and variants

you ruined a perfectly good busa!:laugh:

just kidding, that bike looks so much more bad azz now.:thumbsup:

Get use to the hater comments, a bike like that will make many envious.

thanks guys cant wait until I save a little more money for the clear clutch cover, Galfer front chrome rotors.

Nice man! unfortunately it looks like you got most of the body mods im doing right now. I got the whole freak bolt set incoming, and you even snagged the pegs i was lookin at haha! Mines black tho. Ive always wanted white. Im so jealous it isnt funny. Its as if you went into my head, stole my bike, and then drove it into your garage haha! Nice ride!

Nice man! unfortunately it looks like you got most of the body mods im doing right now. I got the whole freak bolt set incoming, and you even snagged the pegs i was lookin at haha! Mines black tho. Ive always wanted white. Im so jealous it isnt funny. Its as if you went into my head, stole my bike, and then drove it into your garage haha! Nice ride!

LOL yeah I love the freak freak spikes too an the pegs are defiantly worth the money :thumbsup:

that busa turned out pretty sick :thumbsup:, you gonna do anything to the frame or leave stock ?? heres my past winter redo which is still being finished while i ride it i did the whole air ride and 20" stretch fat tire kit amongst a few other mods ...
this addiction drains a bank account quick LOL!! but its worth it to me

kevins 140.jpg

that busa turned out pretty sick :thumbsup:, you gonna do anything to the frame or leave stock ?? heres my past winter redo which is still being finished while i ride it i did the whole air ride and 20" stretch fat tire kit amongst a few other mods ...
this addiction drains a bank account quick LOL!! but its worth it to me

Wow that orange and black looks sick. Yep I will be having the frame either painted or a cover on it

some black painted frame covers would look pretty sick with the whole black and white scheme you got goin ...mine has painted frame covers this is the third set ive had with all the different redos i used to have all chrome wheels and swingarm with chrome covers i just got tired of chrome but the upkeep on chrome is fairly easy if its not the cheap stuff and flakes off but the same ole thing gets boring after a while LOL!!

Back