bad decisions can be fatal!

red1100cc

Registered
this last Wednesday at about 2:35pm i begin receiving phone calls and texts about a rider down. who was it, what happened? well it took about a 1/2 hr and i found out it was a man named Jeremy Ware.
he has been by the Hideaway (my local bar) and talked to a friend i have that works there. i was told he was in a bad mood, angry for some reason, (woman problems i think). he had not been drinking. just drove through the drive through to talk.
when he pulled out of the "Hide", he hit the gas. went flying down the street. im not sure but we think he blew a stop sign.
the road goes up a steep short hill at the end of the block.
as he crested the hill or after the crest theres a dip. thats where were guessing the bike left the ground.
unable to brake til his wheels hit the ground again, and needing to negotiate the T-intersection, things went bad fast!
he lost control ad the bike hit the ground. they both slid into a fence. killing both Jeremy, and the gsxr 1000 he was on.
crash speed is estimated at 40mph. road speed limit is 20mph.
he leaves behind a family that will miss him forever.

:poke:i usually don't hype about helmets, but in this case it could have helped prevent injury. :down:

:please: Don't ride mad my Brothers and Sisters! the bad decisions made when riding mad can have fatal consequences.

Man dies in Mills motorcycle crash

Authorities ID crash victim

0528111449.jpg

0528111449a.jpg

0528111449b.jpg

0528111449c.jpg

0528111450.jpg

0528111450a.jpg

man that sucks! I feel for his family...

Oddly enough, I ride a lot less tame and less energetic when Im mad...

RIP rider, prayers sent for the friends and family left behind

this spot will forever be a reminder of the danger of the mechines we choose to ride. it is just right up the hill from the bar i go to, ALOT.
I know there are places everywhere where someone died on a bike. i know of a few just here in my town. (and it's kinda small). being small, it always hits me when someone goes down for the long count.
i just feel so bad for Jeremy's family.
BAD CHOICES! BAD CHOICES! AHHH!

it's not hard to obey the speed limit, ride within your abilities, live to ride another day. yet is is easier yet to loose your control, wreck and die.
we ride POWERHOUSES!
Please make good choices my Brothers and Sisters!
if you go down, you not only hurt you, but your family, your friends, your friends friends, and everyone that ever knew or heard of you. heck, even if you don;t know anyone; there are Thousands of ORG members that WILL miss you!

ok, im done...for now. :semi:

this spot will forever be a reminder of the danger of the mechines we choose to ride. it is just right up the hill from the bar i go to, ALOT.
I know there are places everywhere where someone died on a bike. i know of a few just here in my town. (and it's kinda small). being small, it always hits me when someone goes down for the long count.
i just feel so bad for Jeremy's family.
BAD CHOICES! BAD CHOICES! AHHH!

it's not hard to obey the speed limit, ride within your abilities, live to ride another day. yet is is easier yet to loose your control, wreck and die.
we ride POWERHOUSES!
Please make good choices my Brothers and Sisters!
if you go down, you not only hurt you, but your family, your friends, your friends friends, and everyone that ever knew or heard of you. heck, even if you don;t know anyone; there are Thousands of ORG members that WILL miss you!

ok, im done...for now. :semi:

I know what you mean about, "that spot". Unfortunately, I have a few of those myself. Bad decisions and ruin many lives, and place burden on countless others. Those of us who are left behind to pick up the pieces must endure the aftermath of what happened and not only do we have to deal with it, we must go on and do what we can to educate others so they dont make the same mistake.

Back