RAM Mounts - bar end
RAM Mounts - handlebar
Rearsets - Vortex
remove reflectors
remove stickers
Rim swap - stock silver or chrome
Rim Letters - Pashnit Tours
Scottoiler eSystem
Seat Cover: color matched, Second Look, LuiMoto, Ball Z?
Shift Lever - Folding
Speedohealer
SportBikeMount camera mount
SuperSprox rear sprocket
Switchbacks turn signals
Taillight swap
RKA Tankbag
RKA Saddlebags
Throttlemiester - add
Tire Pressure Monitor System
Tire Repair Kit
T-Rex Sliders
Trunk Mod
Undertail/fender removal, license bracket
Windscreen swap
Woodcraft stator cover
Yosh cans: swap stainless for carbon fiber cans

Yes you forgot to add in about a dozen of these....
heineken-mini-keg-large-2.jpg

Beautiful bike, congrats and enjoy.

PLEASE Tim, don't chrome the wheels!! Silver is okay, and what if you painted the black part of the side panel silver as well instead of black? Any photoshopers in here??

Special thanks to Mr Max for posting up a CL posting:

Coincidence on top of coincidence. I was looking at Busa posting on CL & Cycle Trader as for away as Southern California, Nevada, Oregon, etc. Also looked at B-Kings, Speed Triples, K1200R, MV Agusta 750 F4 (beauty!), even a TL1000S in yellow.

Turns out this one was within walking distance of my mother-in-law. Drop all three kids off and go look at.

Sure enough, 974 miles, barely ridden, blue 08, bone stock other than $800 Yosh slip ons. Chain still has the wax on it, tires still have the nubbins on them. Garage tip over on the left side is the only downer so I need a left side panel. Woodcraft can fix the stator cover.

$8000. Hot diggity. Time to start making a list of stuff to change. Where to start...

View attachment 212298

View attachment 212299

Like it just came off the showroom floor. :thumbsup:

View attachment 212300

Comin' home...

View attachment 212301
Damn that awesome :beerchug::beerchug:

Tim don't you get all these mods for free? :bowdown::laugh:

I wish. No, I have a mortgage, three kids and a car payment like everyone else.

Gotta slowly budget for this stuff.

Counted up all my spare parts for the '00 Busa, and I figure I've got about $1000 worth of stuff accumulated over the last 8 years I can sell off to generate some funds.

Guess where that $1K is gonna go. :laugh:

Working with RKA Luggage to get a tankbag set up, plus leaning towards a Zero Gravity Sport-Touring screen for the March ride. We've gotten snowed on (wee bit of flurries) 2 out of 3 years on that tour.

Got some rotors, Vortex gas cap assembly & the Hump Mod on the way right now. I'm on a deadline though as I've got just 21 days till I have to lead the first tour of the season. So on a mission to get this thing travel-worthy.

Would you consider selling one of the sindscreens?

Which one do you need? I've got 9 that i've used.

Some like the Hot Bodies DB in smoke I used on a single 1000 mile ride, then put it back in the plastic.

DSC03008_busa_900.jpg

DSC03033_900_Busa.jpg

DSC03008_busa_900.jpg

DSC03033_900_Busa.jpg

Where'd you get the 90 degree valve stems?

Was thinking of putting on a TPMS system too (Tire Pressure Management System) but those may not work with the 90 degree if there's not enough clearance.

got mine from GoldenChild and the TPMS system i got from you fit without any issues (and works great too) :beerchug:

IMG_6489 (Large).jpg

So a little epilogue to our new bike story.

Finally got the insurance on the new bike. Farmers allows ya to transfer over the existing policy to the new bike (vs starting a new policy). I was expecting a big increase since the bike is 8 years newer and near brand-new.

Instead of going up, went down 2 bucks. :laugh::laugh: :cheerleader:

Tim, still have that DB smoked windscreen? I would love to take it off your hands:thumbsup: shoot me a price man. :beerchug:

Okay, here's the dealio on the windscreens.

Some like helmets, some like gloves. I like windscreens. I rotate them with the seasons and since I'm traveling 10,000 miles a year, gives me a chance to run an SR in the hot summers and a DB in the winter. Zero Gravity's are my favorite, always excellent quality and clarity, but I've also got Hot Bodies, R Series & Lockhart Phillips.

I have 9 windscreens for the gen-I, even the original stock one. Should sell them all off to you guys if you want them.

We try out & use what we sell. :thumbsup:

I'll see if I can take an inventory of what I've got on hand. All used, but in fine shape.

Incidentally, we got a shipment of new dark-smoke Zero Gravity Double Bubbles today. :bowdown:

I think it would be neat to have a piece of the Pashnit Busa on my bike:thumbsup: What's the price on a new zero gravity Double Bubble smoked ?

What's the price on a new zero gravity Double Bubble smoked ?

(99-07 Busa) Zero Gravity Double Bubble is here if you want one of the Dark Smoke ones we just got in. We got just (4) of them before they ran out.

Zero Gravity Double Bubble Motorcycle Windscreens | Pashnit Moto

Dark-Smoke Double Bubble is most popular of all the colors. We talked with ZG today and they 100% sold out of the 08+ Gen-II windscreens except of (3) light-smoke SR screens. (I was trying to snag a clear DB).

Definitely springtime.

Hey Tim, since you won't be needing your older Busa why not send it to a guy in need... :whistle:

Nice score on that 08' :thumbsup:

Lookin' good! I think you should leave the gold wheels! Really sets these off. Gives them a classic look... Is that a Zero gravity screen?

Back