curious who got the MOST-est and BEST-est VD gift ever?

kromdom

wannabe HOON
Donating Member
Registered
Here's what my beloved wife got me (used '08, 1-owner with 2,400 miles, Yosh CF s/o, Scotts damper, ASV levers, LoJack, CF-look inlays). Found it on CL listed for $9400 and ended up getting it for $8300.

Could have found bikes cheaper from out-of-state but not much difference after adding shipping, taxes, DMV license/fees. Plus I get to support a local business (kept the sales tax $$ local).
P.S. At last, the ache from selling my '01 is now gone :laugh:

DSC00528.jpg

DSC00526.jpg

DSC00527.jpg

Last edited:
Thrown around the bedroom by a Cuban Dragon but I think I would rather have had that..

The CF stuff on pegsets needs to go IMO but other than that sweet deal from a sweety worth keeping..
Congrats..

The CF stuff on pegsets needs to go IMO

That was the first thing that caught my eye when I was looking the bike over. Kinda on the fence about keeping or losing it because the frame and gas tank also has CF-look overlays.

P.S. Yes, that is a HARLEY (gasp) in the background :)

DSC00529.jpg

Last edited:
Since I didnt notice frame or tank they must look better than the pegsets !

If there is a better wrap that will completely cover all you see silver in pics they would look nice.

Damn Romeo you must have been a real good boy this year. What a VD gift that is!

I have the exact same tank protector (not the side grippers) and really like it. I also added the gas cap CF overlay to subtlely add to the look of the tank protector. But that's about as much as I wanted to add.
Your bike is sick dude w/ a lot of nice mods already done for ya'....congrats on getting the fastest color out there :thumbsup:

Reflectors go bye-bye :laugh:

I got a snuggie. And barked at for buying exhaust for the busa. And got to load up cindy's dirtbike and take her riding while i'am still hurt.:banghead:

Congrats, Romeo!

That's fantastic news.

She obviously loves you very much!

Can't wait to get that puppy out in the canyons!

Yee-hah!!!

Enjoy the ride, and 'welcome back to 'busa land'!

:beerchug:

VD.. I was thinking of something much more horrible than Valentines day :laugh: I was afraid this was gonna be a "she gave me crabs" type of thing :rofl:

Tank and frame do look nice .
See you changed the pics ?
All in all it will take a few things for you to personalize it anyway.

Beats a sharp stick in the eye !

I thought you were about to tell us you had herpes or something.

Well the sting is now gone (says the .oRg member who bought his '01). You are now back in the land of Busa owners bro! Now I have to get Imelda back together fully and come and join you on a ride soon!

I knew you had a great wife when we met up, this really sets in concrete! Congrats on the new ride!

You are now back in the land of Busa owners bro! Now I have to get Imelda back together fully and come and join you on a ride soon!

Howdy, shipmate! Got the itch to get back ona Busa as soon as I handed you the keys to IMELDA last year. Here she is again in all her glory (in bone stock form for a very short while) :beerchug:

2001 Hayabusa.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats, Romeo! She obviously loves you very much! Can't wait to get that puppy out in the canyons! Yee-hah!!!
Enjoy the ride, and 'welcome back to 'busa land'! :beerchug:

Bigfisch said:
I knew you had a great wife when we met up, this really sets in concrete!

Takeuon said:
Damn Romeo you must have been a real good boy this year.

I have been very blessed:bowdown:

I got the best gift...but it wasn't bike related.

Grumpy bought his sweety pie (Anastasia) some roses, a teddy bear, and chocolates. Seeing the smile on her face was the best gift for me. :thumbsup:

OK....back to looking at pics of parts ya'll got. :laugh:

Back