New project for the 09. Yay or nay?

Big E

Donating Member
Registered
Purchased a mv agusta f4 canister years ago. Thought about having them installed on the Gen 1. Never got around to start that project and the Gen 1 was sold. I have the gsxr tail conversion and thought about the mv agusta cans again. It may not happen but would be interesting.

b3b94b2a.jpg

207f999f.jpg

cf426cae.jpg

182f9227.jpg

nay unless you polish or coat everything thats gonna be exposed, then its iffy still imho. itll def be unique though. i think theres a member here that fitted the whole mv tail on his bike.

ceramic coat the inside of the pipes and it will bring your temp down 80% of the outside... it passes the heat outwards instead of heating up the metal.... will help you from melting the plastics

Undertail exhaust always looked killer to me, but on the Busa... The pipes leading up to it look crappy.

The pipes just seem a little to big to me to look right. I mean the cans are as big as the tail. Maybe if you were able to fit them under the tail better.

Got any shots of any other Gen2's with this? I can't picture it on the Gen2's, but that's mostly because I have a Gen1 :laugh:

The pipes just seem a little to big to me to look right. I mean the cans are as big as the tail. Maybe if you were able to fit them under the tail better.

I would have to trim the two side plastics. The exhaust will slide into the tail section.

I like the view from the top, but the side not so much, if you can get the exhaust into the tail section will look better, but being something different I would give it a go. :thumbsup:

Back