A NEW Look for the PASHNIT Busa - A PhotoStory

Looks awesome and matches perfectly. Great job
beerchug.gif

She's a beaut, no doubt. Everything works so well together that not one thing overpowers another.
wink.gif

Nice looking Bike. Did the Oberon foot-pegs break under normal usage? Would you still recommend them? I was planning on ordering some.
Actually no, I uh, well uh, sort of, well had a bit of an altercation with me and a corner, fists were flying, bobbin' and a weavin', you name it, and the corner won.

They are like $70 bucks, but come in several colors. Besides the new 'look', I think they drop the pegs just a little, maybe like 1/2" or so over stock. I could tell when I put the stock back on that they were higher. So on those all-day rides, just a wee bit more comfort.

I know there are a couple options for busa aftermarket pegs, but these are really clean looking. I had a about 15K on the Oberons with no problems.

Was thinking maybe some blue ones.
biggrin.gif

Here's the link: http://www.topgearmotorcycle.com/footpegs.html

oempeg.jpg

footpegs.jpg

PASHNIT,
That bagster tank cover looks great, but I couldn't find any info on a Busa on thier website...you got any gouge? Also, any pics of the bag installed? Looking at your pics, I am getting very interested in that system!
BTW - Bike looks awesome!

The silver rims fit your bike much better. That is one well put together ride!!

paint your brake calipers i did mine and it took me about 1 hour max probably less. i just bought a can of dupli color ceramic engine paint, i think it was ford blue and i sprayed it in a cup where it made a puddle and used a que tip or a small brush probably a napkin would work and just applied paint to caliper the ceramic paint is very high quality so it smoothes out by itself. it came out really good, looks factory and it has not come off in about 8 months. not bad for 4 dollars. by the way get the paint at autozone.. they also sell a kit just for the brakes but its the same paint that is in the ceramic spray paint. wear gloves so you dont get it on your hands.

Do any of the people on this site sell the Bagster stuff? Their website is bit of a pain. I like that tank cover alot! I just had to Fab up mounts to attach my old faithful Eclipse tank bag for mine and this thing does double duty in that respect.

Do any of the people on this site sell the Bagster stuff?[/QUOTE]
PM Street&Track. And please post the results for the rest of us.

Back