Track Wheels

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
I have a set of Pilot Road 2s on the bike now, but am looking to get another set of rims to mount some track tires so I don't have to swap for track rubber. What parts are needed for a clean swap? Cush drive? Bearings? I'll swap the sprocket to the new rims, but just never had two sets of rims before. Anybody looking to get rid of their stockers?

Best thing to do is get them complete and ready to bolt on. Wheels, bearings, seals, disks, and anything else you can think of that is atached to the wheel. If you want to run a different size sprocket at the track, get a cush drive and sprocket as well.

I think Blanca busa has a set of stockers.

If you buy aftermarket wheels....some use a different sprocket pattern, like the Carrozzeria's.

pm answered .
I have all except rotors .
Spacers , bearings and Cush drive only 2500 miles and still like new .

Blanca's spanking me for my life savings...jk. Call me via pm message if you can. Thanks, Blanca.

Blanca and me worked out the details....I got new wheels on the way! Thanks Blanca!:beerchug:

I am a double E from the UTK of Engineering, but I don't think I have Rocky Top in my tool box! Thanks for the wheels Blanca!

Sure enjoy them .
Like I said on the phone, at least now a part of Blanca is going to track days !
:laugh:

label is on box they will go out in the morn .
All info I sent in PM

be safe .

Back