Looking for a new 06

Chief RoadLoK

Donating Member
Registered
OK everyone, here is your homework assignment. I am in the market for a Busa. Yes, you have all had an impact on me and I really want to belong to your family. Even though I saw a lot of really sharp looking Busas' at the Gap, I am partial to white. I believe that in 06, they made a limited that was white. I also remember speaking with a Suzuki Parts Manager someplace in the U.S. that had a left over in stock.
Now I know that a local dealer could probably find one for me, but I thought it would be cool to see what you guys/gals can come up with. So, get to work!

Chief

Well I have no contacts to find one but I do have to compliment your choice. Not only is it (as you know) the finest machine on the road but you chose the fastest color as well.

Good luck in finding one! Those LE's are not real common.

We have a few board members that represent a number of dealerships.... I think one of them should have something for ya
cool.gif

First of all.. and I think I can speak for most here on the oRg.. you already belong to this family! A distant cousin maybe.. but family non the less~  
tounge.gif

The white LE did seem to go pretty quick.. I'm sure you can find one sitting around a stealership somewhere though~ You also have the option of picking up any of the models and just have it painted to your personal favorite flavor~ I could be wrong, but I don't think we have any sponsers here that could hook up a decent price~ LCB's '06 LE is still about as stock as stock can be, but good luck getting her to come off it!  
laugh.gif

I do hope you find the one you want.. you won't regret it~  
wink.gif

I know what your talking about. I was riding a cruiser when my son bought his busa. I went to the dealer just to check out what he had bought and wala, I bought one myself! I think my son had it planned that way.
biggrin.gif

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
beerchug.gif

first of all, let me jsut say it was a pleasure riding the dragon with urself and Brink. unfortunately, i havent seen an 06 LE around at any of our dealerships in a while. i can make a call or two to a couple good buds of mine and see what they can come up with. if found, u may have to make the trek to NE Ohio to pick it up. i will try to contact these gentlemen later this evening or in the morning tomorrow. happy hunting and like stated before.... U are already in our family!!!!!
beerchug.gif

Thanks Ozzy! Not a problem traveling to pick it up. I'm on the road frequently anyway. As far as converting me...well, ok - I'll go for that. I'm still keeping my other bikes, it just evens out the score, two cruisers, two sportbikes.

Chief
super.gif

(RoadLoK Guy @ May 07 2007,16:06) Thanks Ozzy! Not a problem traveling to pick it up. I'm on the road frequently anyway. As far as converting me...well, ok - I'll go for that. I'm still keeping my other bikes, it just evens out the score, two cruisers, two sportbikes.

Chief  
super.gif
just called my buddy at the dealership here, State 8 Motorcycles, and he said that they do have one in stock. said that he would give ya the best deal he could possibly work. his name is Phil Weiss. the number is 330-929-8123. when u talk to him, make sure u let him know that David Osborne sent ya, that way he will defy remember talkin to me about it.

GOOD LUCK!!

Ozzy

I am originally from OH and state 8 is a great place to buy a bike. Lots of friends have bought there are were pleased.

Check out Xtreme cycle, thats where I got mine. I don't know if they had a white LE though. But they had plenty of blue,red, and black still. Thats what the guy told me anyway about a month ago. Great price too. Its on the west side of pa and they have a store in ohio too.

RIDEXTREME WHOLESALE

198 Penn St. Brilliant OH 43913

1-866-392-4531

1-740-296-3492 or 1-866-392-4531

Well, it appears that the homework assignment was well done. State 8 (Ohio - Phil) believes he has one last 06 LE in Pearl White in the warehouse. He is checking tonight and will call me tomorrow. Sounds like he is willing to give me a good deal besides. Thanks Dave! I'll keep you all informed. It's about a 4 or 5 hour drive which is nothing for me. Next, I'll have to find a good disc lock for it so it doesn't come up stolen. Any advice guys?

Chief
bowdown.gif

yamaha suzuki of mineola in nassua county on long island n.y. has a few '06's .

ask for kenny in sales [owners son].

white's kool, but you should have your logo or something painted on it...

(RoadLoK Guy @ May 07 2007,18:35) Next, I'll have to find a good disc lock for it so it doesn't come up stolen. Any advice guys?
I've heard of Squire and Kryptonite locks.
laugh.gif

Back