Looking for an 02-06 Hayabusa

blackman0068

Registered
Hey everybody,

I'm new to this forum and I'm trying to get some info about 02-06 busa's. I recently had an 03 R1 and it was stolen in Virginia. I just moved to El Paso and I'm looking to upgrade. All I'm really looking for is a decent color, with good specs and a pipe. Preferrably full exhaust. Reasonable miles, and if there are any additions thats ok also. I plan to put some rims on it at some point, so if I can find one with them already on that would be great. :please: ANY help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank You.

Hey thanks already. i forgot to say that I am willing to travel to the surronding states if need be, AZ, NM, the other half of TX lol. Even Cali.

Hey thanks already. i forgot to say that I am willing to travel to the surronding states if need be, AZ, NM, the other half of TX lol. Even Cali.

Here's an '05 that is local to me (my first pick if I did not buy an '08).
P.S. It was previously listed for $5700 but price got bumped to $6200. Seller's name is ROSS, I can check out the bike for you

2005 suzuki hayabusa

Last edited:
I have a spotless 2006 , black and gray with Dymag carbon fiber wheels and a Akro full titanium Exhaust . I am near Tulsa OK

Mark

I cant help you with the bike, but I can say make sure you have some way to secure that bike in Elpaso, I cant count the number of times I have seen bikes stolen from elpaso.:beerchug:

Welcome to the .org! In the year range that you are looking for i would have to tell you to get an '06 LE model. It is the only year that they made a 'Busa in Pearl White. It is one of the nicest lookin paint schemes I have seen and it really stands out among other 'Busas. Good luck in the search for the 'Busa that fits you.

I am looking around as well. Search out craigslist and navigate through the scams to locate a good bike.

Ebay has a few on there right now I am watching, I just passed up on a counter offer on a blue 07. He wants 08 prices.

Being in El Paso...you are as close to California as you are to Houston:laugh:

Hi and welcome the this informative group! What ever you buy make sure its a silver and charcoal grey cause they are the fastest color!

My buddy Bobby is stationed in El Paso and he just bought an '06 ZX-10R with 2600 miles on it for 3800 bucks. He did have to drive all the way to Phoenix to pick it up, but it was such a smokin deal he just could not pass it up. If you end up coming to Az let me know. Would be more then willing to show you around and go look at the bike with you. :thumbsup:

Back