A first for Da Train...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Tonight, for the first time since she sat in the showroom of the dealership, Da Train is wearin a pillion seat instead of the cowl. I had the dealer put the cowl on before I rode 'er home and have never swapped the seat and grab bar on. I never even mounted the Tobin pillion seat to see what it looked like on 'er.

Seems lately I've had several li'l cuties up for ridin' and there I was with the damned cowl on. As much as I like the looks of the cowl, I think the cuties would look even better back there. Especially the one I ran across today.
drooling3.gif
Anyway, since this is a first for me and Da Train I thought I'd post a couple pics. Maybe I'll be able to get some pics of the cuties perched on it soon. Wish me luck!
wink.gif

34649471.jpg

34649472.jpg

Just a personal observation but I think the Da'Train looks better with the passenger seat and bar instead of the cowl.
cool.gif

Think so? I'm kinda undecided. I do think the Tobin pillion perch is sweet, but I've always been a fan of the busa "hump". It was one of my favorite features when I first saw a busa.

well BT, those seats look sweet .... makes me think thats gonna be a mod I do over the winter
cool.gif

and BT, if you are ever up this way with the da'train, I'll promise to get you a cutie to ride pillon with ya, just tell me what you want back there (blonde, brunette, redhead
biggrin.gif
)

I feel ya on the pillion seat. I've also got a Tobin, but never had a reason to put it on ... there's no doubt that a little cutie perched backed there is the only thing better than the hump. Wishing you much luck in your quest to 'break in' that pillion seat
smile.gif

Not really a big fan of the hump. I know it serves a purpose, but the look of the Tobin seats just gives me more reason to show the 2 up look!

well BT, those seats look sweet .... makes me think thats gonna be a mod I do over the winter
cool.gif

and BT, if you are ever up this way with the da'train, I'll promise to get you a cutie to ride pillon with ya, just tell me what you want back there (blonde, brunette, redhead
biggrin.gif
)
Yeah, the Tobin seat definitely looks sweet back there. Makes goin' without the hump easier for me.
wink.gif

And that's a deal on the NC cutie promise. If I ever head up that way I'll leave the cowl at home!
beerchug.gif

I feel ya on the pillion seat. I've also got a Tobin, but never had a reason to put it on ... there's no doubt that a little cutie perched backed there is the only thing better than the hump. Wishing you much luck in your quest to 'break in' that pillion seat
smile.gif
You must be married to a girl who don't ride...
rock.gif
Thanks for the good luck wishes, bro.
beerchug.gif

Not really a big fan of the hump. I know it serves a purpose, but the look of the Tobin seats just gives me more reason to show the 2 up look!
I just like the "race" look I guess. I also like the fact that my ass against the hump helps keep me from slidin' back under full throttle. I'll have to be careful twistin' 'er up now or I will be the first to ride on the pillion seat, UNINTENTIONALLY!
biggrin.gif

smile.gif
You must be married to a girl who don't ride...
rock.gif
Thanks for the good luck wishes, bro.
beerchug.gif
Naw ... not married bro ... I'm doing the single thing and the kids are grown and gone ... shucks that's the only way I can afford my mid-life crisis toys
smile.gif

smile.gif

Damn Bullet those pics are awesome. What I mean is the clarity is exceptional. Looks like you could just walk right in to the pictures.
cool.gif
Anyway, good luck with ALL your issues and keep Da Train...
wink.gif

Damn Bullet those pics are awesome. What I mean is the clarity is exceptional. Looks like you could just walk right in to the pictures.
cool.gif
Anyway, good luck with ALL your issues and keep Da Train...
wink.gif
Thanks for the compliments on the pics.
beerchug.gif
As for keepin' Da' Train, I just think it's best to let 'er go and get rid of the high interest debt so I can get another ride and get started moddin' it instead of pumpin' my mod money into the high interest cards.

Fwiw, I'm all but 100% decided on what BulletTrain II is gonna be, but I can't tell yet.
wink.gif

wink.gif

Back