curious who got the MOST-est and BEST-est VD gift ever?

had the best date of my life last night. and here's the kicker, it was with MY wife:cheerleader: went to the nicest restaurant in town, blew 200 bucks on food and wine (from savings:laugh:), and had a fantastic time. i had elk and buffalo tenderloin (only in MT, lol), she had a 5 course that came with wine (every course:beerchug:). like i said, best date ever.

I got a set of folding ramps, they are made for a car but in a test they work just awesome for bikes. She works at costco and they were discounted to $60 for the set (we don't stand on the tradition of not knowing how much the gift was as we know by the bank statment)

Here's what my beloved wife got me (used '08, 1-owner with 2,400 miles, Yosh CF s/o, Scotts damper, ASV levers, LoJack, CF-look inlays). Found it on CL listed for $9400 and ended up getting it for $8300.

Could have found bikes cheaper from out-of-state but not much difference after adding shipping, taxes, DMV license/fees. Plus I get to support a local business (kept the sales tax $$ local).
P.S. At last, the ache from selling my '01 is now gone :laugh:

Very nice of the wifey,:thumbsup:
I can't wait to hear your report on the Gen II. And look forward to riding with you and the SD hoons, soon.:beerchug:

Beautiful bike and the mods look great!
Bubba

Congrats, Romeo!

That's fantastic news.

She obviously loves you very much!

Can't wait to get that puppy out in the canyons!

Yee-hah!!!

Enjoy the ride, and 'welcome back to 'busa land'!

:beerchug:

I dont know where or what youve been dreaming Mr HOON....its obvious....BUSAS cant turn...HELLOoooooooo....didnt you hear..........everyone knows that!

:laugh::laugh::moon:

Ohh and welcome back and congrats Romeo

Last edited:
Got one of these, been bummed since I saw it at sports authority and they only had mediums.
don-mattingly-yankees-mlb-prostyle-player-t-shirt_44c269b8c0c267be50456c1a60881f3d.jpg

don-mattingly-yankees-mlb-prostyle-player-t-shirt_44c269b8c0c267be50456c1a60881f3d.jpg

Last edited:
Back