dan1.jpg

dan-1.jpg

dan-first.jpg

dan.jpg

dan1.jpg

dan-1.jpg

dan-2.jpg

Last edited:
A few of twotonevert, Macon454 took these shots with my camera.. Shane your becoming quite the photog...

james.jpg

james1.jpg

james2.jpg

james3.jpg

james4.jpg

james.jpg

james1.jpg

james2.jpg

james3.jpg

james4.jpg

Pics of my new 14 yr old friend Kevin... Kevin is the son of Ward who rides an 08 busa...

kevin2.jpg

kevin.jpg

kevin1.jpg

kevin3.jpg

kevin5.jpg

kevin2.jpg

kevin.jpg

kevin1.jpg

kevin3.jpg

kevin5.jpg

Capt, thanks for posting the pictures of Kevin,He has not quit talking about yesterday and I haven't either, very proud moment for me.

Capt, thanks for posting the pictures of Kevin,He has not quit talking about yesterday and I haven't either, very proud moment for me.

I am sorry I didnt get any. I got some really good footage of Tyler on the GoPro. :beerchug:

Here are some of Uncle Steve... Steve didn't ride too hard yesterday cause he spent a lot of time following the rest of us for tips or leading us to learn better lines... Thanks Steve...

steve.jpg

steve1.jpg

steve2.jpg

steve3.jpg

steve4.jpg

steve.jpg

steve1.jpg

steve2.jpg

steve3.jpg

steve4.jpg

James, That's great I tried to get some of him on the last session and it did work out. Really would like to see what you got of him. I would have been happy yesterday watching my two boys ride and not riding myself. ( Proud Dad ). Only one problem with Kevin riding my track days just got a lot more expensive!!!

Thank You for sharing your awesome experience with us, pics are great! Sorry to hear about the getoffs but glad all walked away!!:thumbsup:

You should be proud. He did very well on the track. I enjoyed talking to him and riding with him. He is a good kid!

You have a couple of pretty good boys there. You have Kathy have every reason to be very proud!

How about a couple of HillbillyTom, his get off was on the first session so I don't have any before the crash pics.... He went down, fixed it up and got back on the track....

t1.jpg

t2.jpg

t3.jpg

t4.jpg

t5.jpg

t1.jpg

t2.jpg

t3.jpg

t4.jpg

t5.jpg

James, That's great I tried to get some of him on the last session and it did work out. Really would like to see what you got of him. I would have been happy yesterday watching my two boys ride and not riding myself. ( Proud Dad ). Only one problem with Kevin riding my track days just got a lot more expensive!!!

We are going to be watching those boys from behind one of these days. The (us) old guys will be in their way. :laugh:

Here are some of Uncle Steve... Steve didn't ride too hard yesterday cause he spent a lot of time following the rest of us for tips or leading us to learn better lines... Thanks Steve...

View attachment 200564

View attachment 200565

View attachment 200566

View attachment 200567

View attachment 200568

That's what it's all about, the better you ride on the track, the safer you will be on the street.
Doug and I often comment about how track days makes street riding much safer.

Mike and I are home and safe. Thanks to James and Juli for offering up their home and to thier sons who gave up their beds. We had a great time! It was great meeting a bunch of new people and seeing some old. It was a great Anniversary day for us :cheerleader: thanks again and am looking forward to another day like yesterday

Back