09 project "yellow jacket"

DANGER10R

Registered
heres a few pics of my 09 project,sold my gixxer 1000 and put this baby together,i included a pic of the gixxer too for anybody who wants to see it along with the busa,figured it be ok since its still a zuk lol.

DSC01740.jpg

DSC01749.jpg

DSC01744.jpg

DSC01741.jpg

DSC01614.jpg

Not typically a fan of yellow..but nice and understated... I give it a :thumbsup::laugh:

Your Busa is very well thought out and put together :thumbsup:
Nice choice of mods, the stretch isn't over the top and the powder coating makes it all flow together.

Question: On your Gixxer you went w/ an M4 exhaust. Why not an M4 for the Busa? The Alien Head is another nice choice, but I'm just curious?

:welcome:...keep up the nice work.

stretch is 6" ,didnt want to go to long or else wont be able to hook up on street need be it lol,and i didn't go m4 cuz i dont like the look on the busa and the way their exhaust bolt to the motor is weird and just doesnt seem right since you use no gaskets .PLUS what else goes on a busa but brocks???? lol

Not truly a fan of a stretched Busa (of any kind), but thought of doing a 2-4" stretch on my '08. Your 6" doesn't look bad though, so perhaps if I get another one that's what I'm going with.

stretch is 6" ,didnt want to go to long or else wont be able to hook up on street need be it lol,and i didn't go m4 cuz i dont like the look on the busa and the way their exhaust bolt to the motor is weird and just doesnt seem right since you use no gaskets .PLUS what else goes on a busa but brocks???? lol

I have their full system and it bolted up as most and do and definitely used a gasket.....just sayin'.

But hey, everyone has their preference. Brocks makes an excellent product so nice choice either way :agree:

Back