Finally jumped ship to the MAN'S bike

DANGER10R

Registered
Finally after 4 1000 cc sport bikes i jumped ship and bought an 09 leftover in the gangsta black color.Ive been riding for years and this is my 5th bike since 2003.ive had a 2003 gixxer 1000,2005 zx-10r...sold due to bum tranny,2006 zx-10r totaled,and a 2007 gixxer 1000 that i hated seeing go but im ready for THE BUSA.Ive only got 350 miles on her and when i hit 500 the mods begin,im puttin macintosh alumipro swingarm,ceramic coated brocks alien head,powercommander 5,brocks fully adjustable links,brocks strap kit and tripple tree,driven sprockets +3 rear,MPS airshifter,hotbodies blackout kit,and removing the multicolored kanji and putting solid color......ive got all this **** in my garage and im looking like WTF lol!!!!! will post pics of the build and shes gonna be one sexy *****,then its to the track......

Welcome to the site! Here's your key to the washroom and a set of brass balls for daring to ride the beast! :laugh:

Now....be prepared for much of this.

:worthless:

Good luck with all the mods, you've got a lot of enjoyment ahead.

:welcome: aboard! Pssst........they like pictures here. A friend of mine say's "No pics, it didn't happen".

If a tree falls in the woods, and no one hears it did it makes a sound?

(that means pictures)

ThisThreadIsWorthless.jpg

Congrats and welcome! :beerchug: Sounds like you've got a nice plan for modding. We look forward to seeing before and after pics. :rulez:

:welcome:
We want to see pics of that pile of mods thats sitting in your garage and the bike..
:laugh:
I love looking at other folks' mess...:laugh:

Back