Breaking records!

Ghost

Registered
Hi,

Several years ago I remember there was a contest to see who could put the most miles on their Busa in a year. Well, I was in the running until someone stole my '01... :banghead:

Anybody still doing that contest?

I sold my '02 in May and bought an '09 (obviously 0 miles). I just passed 16,000!

That's gotta be some kind of record...LOL

Funny how fast the miles rack up when you keep taking it out for high-speed runs!

Gotta love California... :thumbsup:

congrats :beerchug: i don't know how many miles Scar put on his '08 at the very beginning but here's a link to his last mileage post of which i am aware :beerchug: my best is 14,000/year but i think i'm going to break it this year

linky

Trade in value goes down on high milaege vehicles.:laugh:

WHo trades them in? shame on you!
Never get rid of a bike to get another bike..my :rulez:

Also i think the most miles contest should be divided by north and south. Cali guys get a longer riding season. I did aproximately 19K since end of August last year. Come January 1st when i do my New Years day ride, i will take a pic of the speedo and check again in 2011.

At 1 post per year I can see why you rack up all those miles :laugh:

It's pretty here, I need to be out riding. Good seeing ya Ghost and enjoy that new scoot. :thumbsup:

I am sneaking up on 15,000 on my '09.
Yeah I love SoCal.
But I think someone has us both beat hands down.:whistle:
Where are you located?
Bubba

congrats :beerchug: i don't know how many miles Scar put on his '08 at the very beginning but here's a link to his last mileage post of which i am aware :beerchug: my best is 14,000/year but i think i'm going to break it this year

linky

That seems so long ago...:laugh:

Teetering on 55,000. Haven't done any serious riding in the last six weeks.

Ride on, brothers! Ride on. :beerchug:

5600 miles currently, 3000 put on in the last month. purchased my 08 in november 08. would have many more but i've only been with it for maybe 2-3 months, out of town working rest of the time.

Hard for me to put miles on just on thing! The 02 1k has 27.6k on it the 08 busa 8700, the 09 1k 700 miles, then the 01 truck 90k since new, and then just put 9k on the turdcel that I got a year ago....gas mileage car! Trying to ride as much as I can! More next year!:cheerleader:

Mine is a year and 4 months out of the showroom. 6000 miles only so far. Plan on riding alot more when I graduate in Dec.

Back