PARTY at my house?

calling solarbarack now....left a message so if people want to go they need to call me 814 580 0065

ok Mr Droo just called me ...they want IN... he is going to coordinate with Peregrine Falcon89 and meet up with us through some portion of the ride..and then they want to come for bbq/party....so its comeing together some fine org folks tearing it up in the Allegheny forest!!!

ok looking to meet up with solarbarack in the 1pm range down in cooks forest...ill give exact time and place once i know a bit more

looks like redkat may have a pillion cover!! way to go red:cheerleader:

ok redkat on his way to my place...looks like we pushing the meet back to at least 2-230pm..im thinking at the gas station in leeper...on 36 at intersection of 66!!

ok the gas station at the intersection of 36 and 66 in leeper pa is the meet place....again my cell is 814 462 7126 to call and update me...not leaving home till red gets here.

sorry kenny....about 8 hrs...well the guys just left and...wow drew and colton and greg are great people...they just left...and a good time was had by all!! pics to be posted here in a bit!!

sound off yall..let me know you made it ok...and here is some pics

DSCF3756 (Medium).JPG

wow, i haven't had my pic taken since i've lost weight....awesome. and who's the sexy blonde on my bike ;-)
Posted via Mobile Device

pics coming.... it was freaking cold on the way home. Chris showed Colton, Greg, and I a great time! He even had the paparazzi waiting for us when we arrived.

lol that he did droo. Real glad to meet all 3 of ya. Thank the lord I only had to ride 45min home. I felt bad for my passenger the gorgeous miss Heather. She was frozen!
Posted via Mobile Device

Back