Bikes & Babes Calendar for .org

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
Since I have a substantial quantity of calendars left from the Intl Bike Show, I am looking to liquidate them here with the bulk of the profit going back to hayabusa.org. Buy a calendar for $10 shipped and I will donate $4 back t Doug (Captain) and Hayabusa.org Just send a pay pal for $10 to thinker.hall@comcast.net and put hayabusa.org in the notes. I will mail your calendar out immediately.

ABOUT THE CALENDARS
The calendars feature a different hot chick with a different hot bike for each month. We do feature a variety of bikes including a chopper and some Hardleys, however, the Busa dominates....appearing on 4 months and on the back cover. Here are scans of my favorite months:

November.jpg

January.jpg

May.jpg

March.jpg

August.jpg

October.jpg

December.jpg

April.jpg

I know some people will have trouble hanging this calendar at home, so support the org and buy one and give it to a single friend.

I have already set this up with CAPTAIN, so just send a pay pal for $10 to thinker.hall@comcast.net and put hayabusa.org in the notes. I will mail your calendar out immediately.:thumbsup:

I will get a couple in the morning
thanks
Posted via Mobile Device

you have $$$ times 2:thumbsup:

Candice on the blue bike is like I would like my paint to look.

Last edited:
Very healthy young women. :beerchug:

Let us know when the bikes are added in and the calendar is complete and ready for sale. :whistle:

:laugh:

I'm a little slow so this might be a joke, but the calendar IS complete and ready for delivery. Order one and you should have it in a few days. :cheerleader:

Is this an 09 calender ???

But you would be suprised how many people selling 08 calendars cause they have some left over :laugh:

Is this an 09 calender ???

But you would be suprised how many people selling 08 calendars cause they have some left over :laugh:

:rofl:Yes this is a 2009 calendar. I didn't bothe to scan any of the months showing little squares with dates, but take my word for it. :lol::laugh:

I know times are tough, but $10 is only a couple beers. You guys would help me recoup costs on these and support hayabusa.org at the same time. The calendars aren't bad either. :thumbsup: Put them in your garages, trailers, lockers, etc.

Those are some really cool and pretty babes there.I wonder are all those big boobies real:laugh:

If I had to vote it would be for jennylee.At least it look's like if you took her out to dinner she would eat,not like most models:thumbsup:

:rofl:Yes this is a 2009 calendar. I didn't bothe to scan any of the months showing little squares with dates, but take my word for it. :lol::laugh:

I know times are tough, but $10 is only a couple beers. You guys would help me recoup costs on these and support hayabusa.org at the same time. The calendars aren't bad either. :thumbsup: Put them in your garages, trailers, lockers, etc.

Greg has done calendars in the past and they are top notch... He didn't print these on his home printer if that helps.....

Good product and that is what I have no problem with him selling these here...

Unfortunately I have been told I can't have one :(

Greg has done calendars in the past and they are top notch... He didn't print these on his home printer if that helps.....

Better luck next time perhaps:thumbsup:

:rofl::rofl: Have you no private place in your home to call your inner sanctum where there is no trespassing aloud??? I am ordering one btw

Im looking for Posters my self...anything on those?

Back