Just got back from Sturgis

been there, done that, may do it again...it is definitely different from the Busa Bash type of get-together but there are plenty of things to get into (oops, i mean do) at a meet like that...it does help to go with a few "riding buddies" though
beerchug.gif

i would love to get back up there after the event some time and actually ride the roads, they look like they would be a blast!

Hey Ron you ought to come down to Chattanooga on Friday Nights...much more fun.

I, too, would like to go to the Sturgis area sometime when the crowds are not there.

This is the right size rally for me
woot.gif

worthless.gif

IMG_2961.JPG

I thought I got the word out that we were at Sturgis 25 strong!!! I'll post pics to prove brotha!! Too bad we couldn't get together
firedevil.gif

Man I was there Sun, Mon & tues. On the Strip thru town and maybe saw 2-3 Sport bikes. Where were you ? Where did you stay ? I was at Shade Valley Camp. And Don I'll take ya up on the Chatt. Down Town Offer , I'm ready to ride..

I'm glad to be home from Sturgis, It sure wasnt for me...  I think I saw 3-4 sports bikes..1000's of Hogleys. Slow-Loud- Noisy..Riders in leather or shorts and tee shirts.  I guess they wear leather to look cool.( I dont like it) or shorts and Maybe a shirt , no protection at all I guess the bikes wont go fast enough to get hurt..     Sturgis area is nice. MT. Rushmore etc is real cool , I will go back to check that area out again soon.I'd like to get some land there and relocate someday. ( if I can get 20-30 acres... at the least) ..  So where is a big Sports bike ralley? I think that would be more my style crowd.
you probably heard about this already, but just in case you haven't :

http://soundrider.com/sbnw/index.htm

Havent seen that one yet.. that may be next years vacation... If I do head west This year again, I'd like to back to Rapid city area ( sturgis) and see where to go hunting..ELK= yum yum

Back