Dyno Tune

ArmyBusa08

Registered
I've got my K8 in the shop getting tuned and broken in before I get home. They installed all my parts so my bike is ready before I even set foot back on American soil.

Well, my salesman e-mailed me some results and a couple pics of the process. I was excited to see the results and so far I'm blown away.

He reports:
191 HP, 111 LB/FT of TORQUE

This is with a Pipercross Race Filter, PCIII USB, and a TiForce 4-2-1-2 CF 380mm system.Its also with the 02 sensor in place, but the mechanic says that it is causing some lean spots, so I'm going to have them remove the 02 sensor and re-map the system.

I'm going to see if I can post at least one picture but I can't promise anything since my internet is run by carrier pigeons. Please forgive the quality, I had to seriously downgrade the pictures because my upload speeds are horrible.

I can't wait to get the final results back (along with the actually graph so I can post that too).

Dustins_busa_dyno_run_006.jpg

I am glad you are happy with your system, thanks for the business and that pipe makes the most power on the 2008 Hayabusa 4-2-1-2 lots of breathing room. Send me some pics when you can I will use them. Looks like your dyno guy has his tuning room squared away as well.
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

I am glad you are happy with your system, thanks for the business and that pipe makes the most power on the 2008 Hayabusa 4-2-1-2 lots of breathing room. Send me some pics when you can I will use them. Looks like your dyno guy has his tuning room squared away as well.
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
I am REALLY happy with the exhaust, I can't wait to get home and hear it in person. Let me know what you would like in the pictures (ie. me on bike, just the exhaust, profile of bike and pipes...), and I'll be more then happy to take some hi-res images. I'm on the verge of buying a digital SLR for some really high quality professional looking pictures. If I do, I'll use that camera.

thumb_up.gif

Daaaaaaaaaaaaam good numbers , which backs up my case about that Tiforce pipe. Looks like i need to break down the hard cash and just get it already !!!!

I thought the O2 "HAD" to be disconnected on the 08 when using the PCIII. You said that he had it still hooked up but was gonna try it unhooked??? My bike with a full R77 seems to surge a little on real humid days at around 3500 rpm with a steady light throttle. I was thinking I maybe could get away without a PCIII with this pipe. I've read all the posts about needing it or not and now I'm thinking it might really need it. I just don't like the idea of totally disabling the stock computer by disconnecting the O2. What is your tuner saying about this?
rock.gif
?

They were trying to tune it with the ECU controlling the lower portion of the throttle range, with the PCIII taking over around 80% throttle and higher. I was told that this was causing some lean areas in some spots, so he recommends the PCIII take over completely, which I was assure will not affect the internals or have any other adverse affects. The TiForce system breathes a lot more freely then the stock system, so I can't say that I'm not surprised about even the resilient stock ECU having some difficulties.

This is what I have so far, and it looks pretty good to me! I'm sure when I get back home I'll be able to post the baseline runs to compare to these results...

Dyno.jpg

Back